BY COPPERTONE

Coppertones Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion is the number 1 pediatrician recommended brand. Has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It is hypoallergenic and waterproof. Protect your baby;s delicate skin with this broad spectrum protection formula. Extra UVA protection. Gentle. Non-irritating. Non-stinging. Hypoallergenic. Moisturizing. Instant Waterproof Proetection. PABA-free. Dermatoligist tested. see more...

Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen, 4 fl oz
  • "I have used this for my daughter who has sensitive skin and it works great! No rash, no sunburn and gentle on her skin. Our family are repeat users. It is way effective!! " in 30 reviews
Cassandra J.
This is the CLASSIC Water Babies Coppertone sunscreen that my mom has been buying since my brother and I were born! This stuff always worked! I am half brow though, so I tan easily and hardly ever get sunburns, so if you are more fair skinned I would hope this stuff would still work for you.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
This is a classic product. My mom use to put this on me as a child. As an adult though I don’t care for the smell and it doesn’t have the staying power of some although it is effective just don’t forget to reapply. This product is okay but I probably won’t purchase it in the future.
Sarah G.
Lake Worth, FL
I even use this and so does my little ones. None of us get any type of reaction to it and I didn't expect to because this company had been around forever!!!!! I used it when I was a baby!! I still remember what my bottle looked like 30 some years ago. I would have been 10ish
Chloe O.
Dayton
The best. I don’t only use this when I’m baby sitting for parents kids but I use it for myself and it’s honestly the best. It’s a lil pasty and makes your skin white. It’s not spendy. And I totally would recommend
Ashley T.
I have very fair skin so sunscreen is a MUST if I'm going to be in the sun for long periods of time. This is my most frequently purchased sunscreen because it does not feel overly greasy or thick on my skin. I really like the one that is a spray because it's super easy to apply.
Christine W.
Atlanta
I’ve been using this sunscreen since I was a little kid. The bottle is iconic with the girl and dog on the front, and there’s a reason this sunscreen has been around for decades. It works and is super effective at minimizing potential for sun burn. Only gave it 4 stars because I actually way prefer a spray screen vs a lotion type application, but that’s my personal opinion.
Christie K.
mishawaka
Used this when I was younger. It is very gentle on the skin, and made for children. It can be bought at most drugstores. Good especially for young children and safe on their skin. Would buy again for sure!
Tiff M.
This protects my baby from the sun properly. He has sensitive skin so we’re careful about what we put on him and this doesn’t bother him at all. He also doesn’t get burned and he’s very fair skinned.
Babbette S.
Kearns
Okay no matter how heavy this sunscreen is and how oily it is, it's by far the best one to use on your body do not use it on your face though it's too heavy for that
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
If you’ve never used this, I am shocked! I swear by this on little kids! It keeps them protected and I trust it completely. I will also use it on my face as well.