BY COPPERTONE

Coppertones Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion is the number 1 pediatrician recommended brand. Has broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. It is hypoallergenic and waterproof. Protect your baby;s delicate skin with this broad spectrum protection formula. Extra UVA protection. Gentle. Non-irritating. Non-stinging. Hypoallergenic. Moisturizing. Instant Waterproof Proetection. PABA-free. Dermatoligist tested. see more...

Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 Sunscreen, 4 fl oz
  • "I have used this for my daughter who has sensitive skin and it works great! No rash, no sunburn and gentle on her skin. Our family are repeat users. It is way effective!! " in 30 reviews
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I'm pale and my very fair skin can't tolerate any length of time in the bright hot sun so to enjoy my day by the pool and not be miserable that night, I coat myself in water babies. It keeps me from burning and even though it blocks the sun from burning me, it doesn't prevent me from getting a little color to my face and body. I apply it before going out and it lasts through the day, whether in or out of water and I can come in at the end of the day confident that my sunscreen kept me from trying to a crisp. I've used water babies since a girl and it's still my go to sunscreen.
Annalisa T.
I have super sensitive skin, but im quite fair skinned. I burn easy and freckle even easier. Regular cream sunblocks tend to cause a rash on my skin. So I thought I'd try this baby one, as it actually had less chemicals than the regular. It did not cause any problems for me, stayed on pretty good and did it's job.
It worked great for my son, he didnā€™t burn at all which is great for his sensitive skin. So I found it pretty gentle. I found it at target. But I have also seen it at Walmart also. I think the packaging is pretty plain but does well. I would reccomend it to any one with babies.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love the soft baby scent works well for toddlers. Reasonable price and found in many details. I did reapply after 90 mins specially for babies. I actually like the consistency of this product specially for the beach and pool days maybe not so much for everyday use.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
This has been a go to of mine since I was a kid, I have extremely fair skin and have no business in the sun,so I go through quite a bit if it in myself and my children. The quality has been great for years! I honesty trust this brand.
Kaysha A.
Hollywood, FL
This is used on both my kids and myself. It has a high level of protection against the sun and meets my expectations. The packaging is very attractive. Mine was purchased from Walgreens. Iā€™ll always buy it as long as itā€™s being sold.
Lori C.
Waterloo
I used this product when my kids were little. Iā€™ve used this on all four kids. It gave great coverage and I didnā€™t have to keep applying it over and over. It was safe on their sensitive baby skin and the smell was great to!
Hailey L.
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
Edith N.
Good product if kids donā€™t enjoy spray sunscreen. Very hydrating and moisturizing. CONS: needs to dry. Before entering a pool, sunscreen must be completely absorbed into skin!
Otherwise a great product! :)
Briana M.
Winslow, AZ
I will forever buy this sunscreen and use it on my children because this is what my grandmother used on me growing up the small will forever being back summer time memories love it