BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Water Babies® Pure & Simple Whipped Sunscreen offers broad spectrum protection in a gentle formula that spreads easily onto baby's delicate skin. Fragrance Free, Paraben Free, PABA Free, Dye Free, Oil Free. Trusted Coppertone® Protection. see more...

Coppertone® Water Babies® Pure & Simple Whipped SPF 50 Sunscreen 5 oz. Can
  • "I use this on my kids. I like spray sunscreen Easy to apply and smells good. I use on my son especially since he has sensitive skin" in 3 reviews
Erica S.
Although I am all for the ease and convenience of these kind of on-the-go sunscreens, especially for my kids, this whipped sunscreen was not a real winner for my family and I. There was just too many cons than pros and normally Coppertone sunscreens are the best and my family prefers Coppertone brand over any other. Almost immediately after the first use and then every over use it was clear to see that yes it may come out whipped but it was very sticky and greasy as you rubbed it in. I also felt it did not cover body parts as well without using a lot of it, so it became costly. You would end up needing one bottle for each child and if you applied it everyday during the summer like we do, then you’d go through a bottle per child per week. That’s rediculous to me!! I’ve never had that issue before. Not to mention if you leave the bottle in the car during the summer or in your bag at the beach, the whipped will turn into a runny whipped liquid mix. I’ve used about 5 bottles before I threw in the towel. I really wanted to like this. It just was too expensive and too difficult to get a good all over application and my kid looked white most the time. No thanks
Mary Anne C.
Lexington, NC
Coppertone® Water Babies® Pure & Simple Whipped SPF 50 Sunscreen 5 oz. Can is great for quick and fuss free sun protection. The whipped formula makes the sunscreen so easy to apply to wiggling babies! And I know I can trust the Coopertone brand to protect against the sun!
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Bought this because it was on sale. Works well a helps mitigate sun burns on long days outside. I will however say I'm not a fan of the whipped aspect. Didn't spread very well quick message you have to use a lot.
Brittany C.
Topton, NC
Use this on my babies every time we are going to be out in the sun for long periods. I love that it's free of fragrance, parabens and PABA and it's water resistant up to 80 minutes. I also love that it's not super messy and that it absorbs well into their skin not making a greasy mess.I would recommend this.
Desiree L.
Fairchild Afb, WA
Copper tone baby sunscreen as been a life savor with my three children! They don’t get sunburn in the summer and never break out from any harsh chemicals in it! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jenifer E.
Ellsinore
I have used the original Coppertone water babies my whole life, literally, and was excited when they came out with this product. However, I was disappointed when I tried this. It does not have a pleasant smell, and it felt almost gritty when put on. I will stick with the original from now on.
Charlotte S.
Lapeer
Love this product so much. I will definitely recommend it for just about anyone. Great price for the amount of use you get out of it. I purchased it at Walmart and packing is really pretty.
Mary K.
This is my favorite sun screen! It’s very cooling on the skin and works very well. Safe for all skin types and for babies. I love the whipped formula and the smell of it.
Ashley M.
Bellflower, CA
An amazing product for both adults and children. Gives amazing protection from the sun with none of the burning or oily feel. Perfect for those long summer days at the beach or park. My child never gets burned thanks to the protection this delivers.
Tomi P.
Clare, MI
I am very fair-complected, I burn very easily, and I have sensitive skin. Coppertone water babies is the perfect solution to all of those problems. It gives quick, simple, full coverage application, and it doesn't come off in the water or when I'm sweating. I can use it everyday and it does not cause me to break out and I do not get sunburned.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this great protection for babies?
ANDREA C.