Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50

Sunscreen Lotion

Is it good product or not
Is this stuff worth the price?
Iss this really effective guard?
Start your review of Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50!
Tabitha L.
This is a great sunscreen. I have always used copper tone and probably always will. Sometimes it can be difficult to rub in though, even more so in an excited toddler. I like that it's 80 mins waterproof. Just enough time for a quick swim to cool off
J T.
San Leandro, CA
okay so I have mixed reviews. If they could just use good ingredients and not such chemicals I could give this a 5 star. the price is good and it does what it says, but the stuff is filled with many bad things for our children.
Katelyn S.
Germany 🇩🇪
We use this sunscreen every time we go to the beach. The kids don’t complain about it being sticky, and the coverage is great. I reapply as needed and they never have sunburns, because it works perfectly! I highly recommend this.
natalie Q.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tan skin and i still tan but i never get red or peel when I wear this. I've used this all my life. It does leave a white cast though and doesn't blend in very well so you shouldnt wear it if you plan on taking pictures
Katie C.
Wellford, SC
My parents used this on me when I was little! Smells so good! Does dry my son skin out! Works great!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I use this product simply because I have kids so it is a thicker than most sunscreens I've used but the smell isn't bad Anna or protects their skin
Nathalia M.
Kansas City , KS
It is a good sunscreen mainly for babies, I liked it it has a good protection against the sun and seems very effective! It's my first time using it in my baby but I probably will do it again ! :)
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this sunscreen it really works we was out in the sun all day!!! No sun burn it thick and creamy smells nice I wouldn't change noting about it super affordable I apply every two hours just to make sure kids don't get sunburn! [product:coppertone-water-babies-pure-&-simple-sunscreen-spf-50]
Lindsay  V.
Bothwell, ON
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Lindsay  V.
This sunscreen does it's job and gives good sun coverage that lasts. Water doesn't seem to remove it and it's affordable so that's another pro. Cons are it is pretty thick and you need to use a lot to spread it around. I find it kind of cakey too. It's an alright sunscreen for kids.
Patricia  E.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Patricia  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this sunscreen, has a nice aroma not too strong, and something could manage. Even has that white finish no last long, cand blend perfectly in the skin. I use with my toddlers and I like it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen B.
Pembroke , MA
il y a 3 ans
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Does this have a buckle in it?
Joanna R. il y a 3 ans
It does not have a buckle inside of it. Everything is plastic.