Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50

Sunscreen Lotion

Is it good product or not
Is this stuff worth the price?
Iss this really effective guard?
Start your review of Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50!
Shawna H.
Kissimmee, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this sunscreen it really works we was out in the sun all day!!! No sun burn it thick and creamy smells nice I wouldn't change noting about it super affordable I apply every two hours just to make sure kids don't get sunburn! [product:coppertone-water-babies-pure-&-simple-sunscreen-spf-50]
Patricia  E.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Patricia  E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this sunscreen, has a nice aroma not too strong, and something could manage. Even has that white finish no last long, cand blend perfectly in the skin. I use with my toddlers and I like it.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
I still use this same brand and kind on my 10 year old son. Even when there is not alot of sun I still like to protect his delicate skin.
Antoinette K.
Coffeyville, KS
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Antoinette K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this product is perfect for children the application is easy my child doesn’t throw a fit through the process. 10 out of 10 recommend for any parent to use! the scent is not so bad either just make sure if your child has sensitive skin or not
Donna T.
Altamont, NY
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Donna T.
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Donna T.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use this lotion on all my grandchildren whether we’re at my pool or at the beach . I can trust they’re skin will not be burned . It feels silky smooth when applying it not at all sticky or greasy . Protect their skin from harmful UV rays & don’t forget to protect their eyes with sunglasses . [product:coppertone-water-babies-pure-&-simple-sunscreen-spf-50]
Madison S.
La Canada Flt, CA
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this sunscreen for full coverage sun protection. It’s super heavy duty and thick, and really makes me feel like I’m protected from the sun. I’m a swimmer, so I’m in the sun practically every day for many hours at a time. This sunscreen is my go-to! [product:coppertone-water-babies-pure-&-simple-free-sunscreen-lotion-spf-50]
Taylor  Z.
Englewood, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50 uploaded by Taylor  Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sunscreen for my baby, it smells great, goes on easy, and waterproof! We live in the sunshine state so we are always in the pool. This stuff is great I highly recommended and it’s a great price! #moms #babies #sun Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen SPF 50
Riannon  F.
Cleveland, TN
I think this is a sunscreen that works pretty well. It is a little thick and hard to get rubbed in, but it did provide good protection from the sun. I think it was a reasonable price, and I like that you can find it just about anywhere.
Pino L.
Bronx, NY
I like this.. I ally come back because it lasts long although it's recommended to reapply every 3 hours or so.
Danielle M.
Malaga, NJ
I absolutely love this sunscreen for my children. I have never had any issues with sunburn using this. It's also waterproof which helps a lot when the kids are swimming or playing in water. I would highly recommend this sunscreen for anyone prone to sunburn on those hot summer days.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jen B.
Pembroke , MA
il y a 3 ans
Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Does this have a buckle in it?
Joanna R. il y a 3 ans
It does not have a buckle inside of it. Everything is plastic.