BY WATER BABIES

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple sunscreen lotion offers SPF 50 protection for your child. Hypoallergenic and tear free, its ultra gentle formula won't sting or irritate eyes. This broad-spectrum sunscreen is free of fragrances, oils and dyes, and it is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. see more...

Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
Best sun screen for my daughter. It’s pretty light weight and because she is so fair it really helps. I don’t have to reapply often. It’s gentle on her sensitive skin. I’ll definitely buy again.
Madison M.
Trenton
This is the only sunblock that doesn’t break my face out or cause my eyes to burn when it gets wet! This is the only thing I will put on my face when it’s beach time or pool time! I have very fair skin and this does the job.
Lisa E.
slidell, LA
Not my favorite at all. Difficult to apply because it hardly absorbs. Horrible white cast on the skin. I swear it doesn’t protect my skin like a 50 spf should either. Also very heavy on the skin. Will not buy again.
Kindra F.
Rochester, NY
This is the only sunscreen I can use due to my sensitive skin, and the protection it offers is unbeatable.