Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 8 fl oz uploaded by Nikki A.Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 8 fl oz uploaded by Maribel E.Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 8 fl oz uploaded by Jubilee C.

BY COPPERTONE

Sunscreen Lotion with Zinc OxideBroad Spectrum SPF 50Tear Free#1 Pediatrician REcommended BrandWater Rsistant (80 minutes) see more...

Coppertone Water Babies Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 8 fl oz
This sunscreen works really well for my family. My daughter and I all use this and have never had a sunburn, not even the slightest hint of pink. A little goes a long way, and one bottle usually lasts us most of the summer. My daughter and I have sensitive skin, but have never had any rash or irritation from this product. My husband has super pale skin, and this has even kept him from burning both at the beach, on a boat, and at a water park. I apply in the morning and it has lasted almost all day for me. I'll usually reapply if we've been swimming a couple hours, but it holds up well even in water. It has my stamp of approval and it's the only brand I'll buy for my family. It's tried and true and really works well.
Gigi W.
Gigi W.
This sunscreen is one I use. I have sensitive skin and other lotions can do as much as give me a rash or make me break out. I found this product with a help of a friend, we're at Disneyland and I had forgotten to bring sunscreen.

I was worried at first trying something that was for children. Yet, it worked so well that I didn't bother buying another bottle/spry can until we were done with our trip and then it was two; one for me and one to replace what was used.
Lila F.
Lila F.
Port St Lucie, FL
My son has very fair skin. We live in South Florida, so the sun is extreme down here! This protected him from sunburn all day long, even with swimming and sweat! I did have to reapply about every 60-90 minutes, but he did not get burned at all and he usually does, even if I cover him with sunscreen. He also didn't complain about it hurting his eyes like he always does because it's inevitable that it will run into them. Will always purchase!
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Germantown, OH
My son has eczema and finding sunscreen that doesnt irritate his skin is a feat in itself. Applying this is a chore, it is so greasy and WHITE. It bothered his eczema pretty bad and I was worried because it's supposed to be a water proof product. It wasnt water proof and just got really slippery and gross after getting wet so it wiped right off. Wasnt impressed with this and wont be buying again.
Darlene R.
Darlene R.
My whole family uses Water Babies sunscreen. This is the only sunscreen that my husband and my adult son can use and not burn. My son doesn't the day out on the water and didn't bring his Water Babies with him. He used another sunscreen and kept reapplying it but still ended up with a 2nd degree Sun Burn. Another time when he did the same activity and used Water Babies he didn't burn at all.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Shelby, OH
This is the only sunscreen I would use on my son. All the other sunscreens would break him out and the smell of some of them was overpowering. The Coppertone was gentle enough to use on his face and it didn't run. I would absolutely recommend this product to other Moms who want a sunscreen that provides the protection needed without the strong smell.
Trish C.
Trish C.
Monroe, MI
I use this sunscreen on my children. It's a little runny but it keeps them from getting burnt. I have the small bottles so it's easy to travel with, I keep one in my diaper bag and one in my purse. That way I always have it to put on my kids, they have really fair skin and can't be in the sun long before they start to burn
Meg S.
Meg S.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the ONLY sunscreen that we used for our young babies and we STILL use it now that they are 3 and 5 - for our faces! We survived this summer with no sunburns! It is so gentle and genuinely tear free, which is so important with kids. It's thick, though, so give it time to soak in unless you want white all over. :)
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Chula Vista, CA
I gave this lotion only 4 stars because it is a bit too greasy for my liking, but, it definitely is not as thick as other sun screen lotions. With that being said, it doesn't smell like other SPF's!
I love the smell of this lotion, and so does my baby! I will repurchase this product once I finish the one I have.
Chana A.
Chana A.
Tarzana, CA
I love the sunscreen I use it on my baby all the time and I am really happy with it it really does help with a sunburn and add protecting your child skin from the sun you can even use it on yourself it really is a great sunscreen and it's really has a lot of quality and it's really recommended for everyone
Daniella S.
Daniella S.
Anyone notice the scent Has changed