BY COPPERTONE

Tear Free Oil, Fragrance and Dye Free. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand. Broad Spectrum  UVA/UVB Protection. Hypoallergenic. Water resistant. Coppertone® WaterBabies® Pure & Simple Sunscreen Lotion means: Oil Free, Fragrance Free and Dye Free. see more...

• Would I have to reapply the product? 2 Answers
  • My baby has sensitive skin and allergies. I worry about s...1 Answers
  • Is this hypoallergenic? Does it have a scent to it?5 Answers
Madison J.
This is the only kind of sunblock I'll use on my kids. I've never seen a reaction to it and it's water proof! It says it effective for an hour through sweating but I've seen it protect for even longer. Since we've used it they've never experienced a burn. I trust this sunblock on even my infant children.
Julie D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I use this on my kids and on myself. They have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't give them any sort of skin irritations, which is good. It does the job. It does have a smell, but it's not too strong or anything. I personally think it smells wonderful and love the way my kids smell after applying, compared to other sunscreen brands out there that just stink.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
Skin protection is paramount when it comes to children in the sun but so many sun lotions are full of chemicals. That's why we love Coppertone Pure and Simple it's gentle on babies skin while protecting it from the suns harsh rays. It is at the higher end of the price spectrum but the more natural ingredients are worth it especially since Coppertone is such a wonderful brand!
Angie D.
Wallingford
This is the only sunscreen I put on my daughter it's thick and has good coverage and it really prevented my daughter from getting sunburned I love how it's the #1 pediatrician recommend brand it's got a mild scent so it's not overwhelming you child with a ton of fragrance
Alana T.
Uniontown, OH
We have used the water babies sunscreen on my 2 year old and he's never been red or burnt. I fully trust this product and will continue to use on my upcoming child. My son also has very sensitive skin and other than being a little drying, he has not had any sensitivity to the product. With all the negative reviews about children's sunscreen going around - I will stick with what has been proven best for us!
Marisol C.
Falkville
Our family hasn't had much luck with sunscreen. But this product has been an awesome match for our three girls. It's easy to apply and rub in, I feel like the smell isn't as strong compared to others, & of course has awesome protection for their skin. My go to sunscreen!
Cierra C.
Spencer, VA
This sunblock is one of the only two I trust using on my kids every summer when they play outside. All of us are very pale except for my husband, and we burn easy. I have eight years to try out other products. This is one of the few that last as long as the bottle says. And keeps my babies from being burned.
Marilyn A.
This is my favorite brand of sunscreen it is usually the only brand that I buy, own, and trust. I've been using it since I was a child and the smell brings back great memories. It is very strong in effect so I always look forward to using it when I know I'm going to be in the sun all day.
Chanel D.
This has been my favorite sun block for years. I use the baby one even though I'm a full grown adult 💁🏽 it doesn't leave your skin greasy and keeps your from getting burned for beach days and other periods of long sun exposure. You can also find this product just about anywhere so it's a win wi
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is hands down the best sunscreen in the world. Nothing compares to the coverage. The long west. The waterproof. This is the only sunscreen that I trust on my skin. The smell brings back so many childhood memories and you know that you're getting a great product
Arabellys H.
East Elmhurst, NY
Can I use this on a 1 year old?
Wendy B.
What is the youngest age of a child you can use this on?
Cindy D.
How many times did you apply this to your little one to keep them from getting burnt?
Christy O.
Is this hypoallergenic? Does it have a scent to it?
Jessica B.
San Diego , CA
Would I have to reapply the product?