BY COPPERTONE

Please Note:  Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image and product details will be revised, shortly. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. UVA/UVB Protection. Instant Water Resistant Protection. Dermatologist Tested. Sprays at Any Angle Coppertone® Water Babies® Quick Cover™ Lotion Spray - The O. see more...

• Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?2 Answers
  • Is this the best sunscreen for babies with eczema? 2 Answers
  • Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin 5 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Continuous Lotion Spray SPF 50
  • "I am on a lot of prescriptions and it makes my skin very sensitive to the sun. I use this because it is reputable brand and if you sweat it does not burn your eyes and the best part it is SPF50!" in 20 reviews
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
I use water babies so i don't have to worry about my eyes, as they're super sensitive and i always manage to get sunscreen in them! Im able to play and surf worry free with this sunscreen, as it isn't so bad in the eyes... don't go spraying them, though! Also love the continuous spray. makes reapplication easy!
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I always make sure to have a couple of these on hand at all times! Usually one for my purse & one for home. It’s great for kids because it’s easy & quick to apply. Always reapply after swimming or on a really hot day because it does evaporate.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I’m 22 but still use the baby sun screen. I find it is a lot less oily and gentler on the skin then normal sunscreen. The spray makes it really easy to apply and dries very quickly. Can be pricy so if cost is the number one priority I wouldn’t recommend it
Amanda G.
My son has very pale skin that doesn’t tan whatsoever. We live in the desert so sunburn is a huge concern for me. I use this on him for when I know we’ll be out in the sun doing light-moderate activity (going to the park/playground, errands around town, etc.). I also use it after I use the traditional lotion sunscreen on him and it’s time to reapply, instead of reapplying the lotion again I just use this. I think the Waterbabies line is great and I even use it for myself!
Kaylie S.
Roanoke, VA
This is a fantastic sunscreen for a pale ginger like me! I check out other brands but always go back to Coppertone. The nozzle does not clog, and the bottle emits an even spray. Easy to apply, and I love the very light scent!
Courtney B.
I really liked this product. It gets the job done and makes applying sunscreen less of a hassle and go by more quickly. You do have to rub it in and remember to reapply like normal sunscreen but that isn’t a huge deal.
Juli Y.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
These are super easy to use, and so they’re so much quicker to get the job done. I enjoy the continuous spray and that it feels light. It gets the job done pretty well, and I can usually remember to reapply it too!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is our favorite sunscreen for our son currently. It’s very easy to apply. It helps protect our little mans skin. The fragrance is great too. Subtle clean smell. Highly recommend for your little ones.
Chatel P.
One of the best sunscreens for little ones. The formula has worked great for my children. It works well on sensitive skin. Easy to find with the bright pink color! I will be buying this again!
Elizabeth W.
Gainesville
I've used this when I was little and now I use it on my kids I trust this product. I know when they are in the sun I don't have to worry about them getting burned by the sun .
Ruby P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Do you get the same protection even when adults use it?
Eva C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do you find this product oily or does it dry the skin out?
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?
Courtney A.
Is this the best sunscreen for babies with eczema?