BY COPPERTONE

Please Note:  Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image and product details will be revised, shortly. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. UVA/UVB Protection. Instant Water Resistant Protection. Dermatologist Tested. Sprays at Any Angle Coppertone® Water Babies® Quick Cover™ Lotion Spray - The O. see more...

• Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?3 Answers
  • Is this the best sunscreen for babies with eczema? 2 Answers
  • Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin 5 Answers
Coppertone Water Babies Continuous Lotion Spray SPF 50
  • "I am on a lot of prescriptions and it makes my skin very sensitive to the sun. I use this because it is reputable brand and if you sweat it does not burn your eyes and the best part it is SPF50!" in 20 reviews
savannah B.
Alexandria
I'm typically a banana boat loyalist. But my partner got this for my daughter instead. It smells amazing for one and it works. I don't like how it jams in the nozzle and comes out in blobs of white. Since my daughter is only 10 months, it's harder to get her to hold still for being sprayed and then also having to rub it in. But mom life right. It doesn't feel oily or anything so it's still a great product.
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
I use water babies so i don't have to worry about my eyes, as they're super sensitive and i always manage to get sunscreen in them! Im able to play and surf worry free with this sunscreen, as it isn't so bad in the eyes... don't go spraying them, though! Also love the continuous spray. makes reapplication easy!
rachelle b.
texas
Love this sunscreen works amazing on my kids protects them so well even when playing in a lot of water. It last a good 4 hours before needing to put more on. Very effective definitely will be buying it again. Definitely recommend for those who spend a lot of time on the beach
Madison P.
Charlottesville
I love spray on sunscreen! Spray on sunscreen makes things so easy! You can be ready to lay out in the sun in five minutes with spray on sunscreen I will definitely read by this and I recommend this to anyone who has never tried spray on sunscreen
Amanda G.
Las Vegas, NV
My son has very pale skin that doesn’t tan whatsoever. We live in the desert so sunburn is a huge concern for me. I use this on him for when I know we’ll be out in the sun doing light-moderate activity (going to the park/playground, errands around town, etc.). I also use it after I use the traditional lotion sunscreen on him and it’s time to reapply, instead of reapplying the lotion again I just use this. I think the Waterbabies line is great and I even use it for myself!
Kaylie S.
Salem, VA
This is a fantastic sunscreen for a pale ginger like me! I check out other brands but always go back to Coppertone. The nozzle does not clog, and the bottle emits an even spray. Easy to apply, and I love the very light scent!
Lynn J.
Bay Minette, AL
I love using the spray. As a foster mom, I want to make sure I am protecting my little one’s skin. This is easy to apply and to get good coverage on quick moving shorties. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
trisha d.
This seems to work well for my 1 year old. He didn’t get a sun burn and it smells good as well. This is my first time using this sunscreen and it does the job. I will be trying more of these as he gets older.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
This is our favorite sunscreen for our son currently. It’s very easy to apply. It helps protect our little mans skin. The fragrance is great too. Subtle clean smell. Highly recommend for your little ones.
Chatel P.
Cheat Lake
One of the best sunscreens for little ones. The formula has worked great for my children. It works well on sensitive skin. Easy to find with the bright pink color! I will be buying this again!
Ruby P.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Do you get the same protection even when adults use it?
Eva C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do you find this product oily or does it dry the skin out?
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin
Megan H.
Florence, SC
Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?
Courtney A.
Is this the best sunscreen for babies with eczema?