Coppertone Water Babies Continuous Lotion Spray SPF 50

Please Note:  Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update.  Image and product details will be revised, shortly. #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand Sunscreen. Broad Spectrum SPF 50. UVA/UVB Protection. Instant Water Resistant Protection. Dermatologist Tested. Sprays at Any Angle Coppertone® Water Babies® Quick Cover™ Lotion Spray - The O.

Do you find this to cover as well as the regular lotion?
Is this the best sunscreen for babies with eczema?
Is this safe for extra sensitive baby skin
Start your review of Coppertone Water Babies Continuous Lotion Spray SPF 50!
Product Highlights
I am on a lot of prescriptions and it makes my skin very sensitive to the sun. I use this because it is reputable brand and if you sweat it does not burn your eyes and the best part it is SPF50!in 20 reviews
3 years agoGreenwood
I'm extremely pale only able to use kids sunscreen in Copper tones always work for me the kids has a higher SPF so that's what I use I burn really easy if I don't use sunscreen I use sunscreen on a daily basis even in the winter time and I'm always using Coppertone babies because it smells better and of course the SPF is the highest I can find
3 years agoPace, FL
I have nothing but good things to say about this sunscreen. it isn't greasy, covers well & gives my kids the protection they need from the sun. I have noticed it's good to reapply after about an hour an half.
2 years agoValparaiso, FL
I always make sure to have a couple of these on hand at all times! Usually one for my purse & one for home. It’s great for kids because it’s easy & quick to apply. Always reapply after swimming or on a really hot day because it does evaporate.
3 years ago
I know this is suppose to be for babies, but I have been using it a lot on myself! I figure if it is gentle enough to use on small children, it is gentle on my skin, too, with the same protection it has for babies. And, it works for me just great. This is great for when my skin is too sensitize for the adult versions.
3 years agoWestern Grove, AR
Use this brand of sunscreen on both of my young kids. Everywhere we go from amusement parks to the lake and river. We used it at the beach last vacation and it held up to the water, sand, and the bright sun. They didn't get a sunburn or red the whole week we were there. Defiantly recommend this to other parents!
3 years agoFort Eustis, VA
I love this product for my girls... It is easy to use and dry fast... I just spray my girls and they run off to play... I don't have to flight with them to hold still while I rub in the lotion...
a year ago
Are use the sunscreen when I’m pretty burnt. I like this sunscreen because Of its overall coverage. The only downfall I would say to the sunscreen is that it’s super white one it’s going on and doesn’t really sink into the skin for about 20 minutes. I will be using this in the future because it keeps me from burning
2 years agoAstoria, NY
I use water babies so i don't have to worry about my eyes, as they're super sensitive and i always manage to get sunscreen in them! Im able to play and surf worry free with this sunscreen, as it isn't so bad in the eyes... don't go spraying them, though! Also love the continuous spray. makes reapplication easy!
6 years agoFort wayne, IN
I love this spray on sun lotion for my kids. They can't hold still long enough for the other kinds of sun lotion. It lasts a long time and holds up in the water. My only complaint would be the price, but I can usually pick it up on sale during the early summer months.
3 years agoCortland, OH
I love using the spray. It makes it much easier to apply to a squirmy two year old that just wants to run and jump in the water. Quick. Easy. Time for fun! It's gentle on the skin and lasts quite a long time even after getting wet. I think the product is perfect as is and does not need any changes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...