Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion 8 fl. oz. Bottle

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone is the #1 pediatrician recommended sunscreen brand. It is strong protection from the sun's most harmful rays, yet gentle enough for delicate skin. Coppertone Waterbabies sunscreen is broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, it's water-resistant (80 minutes) and mild on skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this sunscreen lotion, I carry it in my tote bag when we go to parks and beach, it really protects both of my babies. My one year old is very white and can’t be out on the sun too long because she gets red within minutes! And this sunblock protects her all day.
Bethany C.
Brandon , MS
It smells not great but it’s sufferable. I guess it works. I put it on my baby and went to the beach for a few hours and she didn’t get any sunburn or redness etc. so I’d say it’s an ok product. I just really hate the smell. Maybe you’ll like it though! Lol
Cortny U.
New Castle, PA
We use this product quite a bit during the summer! We just find that it has to be reapplied quite often and can sometimes feel a little greasy. Smells great though and doesn’t caught any breakouts on our babies!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
Reliable and always have on hand, not just for babies 👶 price is good too! I usually use this on my 4yr old granddaughters scalp so it doesn’t get burnt.
Savannah E.
Orlando, FL
Love the high SPF. I’m super pale and have never tanned in my life so this gives me the peace of mind that I won’t burn super bad out in the sun
Kon K.
Dallas
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval , QC
Love this sunscreen for my daughter, it’s gentle to the skin. Doesn’t irritate and doesn’t have an overwhelming smell. It applies easily and gives out a good protection for her sensitive skin and she can also swim without having fear the product will be washed off.