Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Stephanie L.Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Stephanie H.Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Blanca S.

BY COPPERTONE

Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Its mild formula won't irritate or sting baby's delicate skin. Hypoallergenic. PABA-free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for going on 5 years now with both of my babies.  I send this to daycare, as well as in all of our baby bags.  I also use this on my self when needed.  It's thick when i goes on, but it helps ensure i have every spot covered.  Will use again this summer.
Blanca S.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunscreen protection for kids, great option for this summer,broad spectrum spf 50 and the best is pediatrician recommended.
cat l.
I love this because it has a high spf and it stay on for a long time. it good in high sun light like the beach.
Aileen E.
Use this on my siblings since they were little babies and I think it helped a lot to protect them from the sun.
Nichole P.
Homestead, FL
Sometimes we use the spray while out and about because it's easy to use and easy to do as a re-apply method
Alexis B.
Lenoir, NC
LOVE Coppertone brand. My mom used it on me, and i use it on my daughter! Never have to worry!
KARINA M.
Elmwood Park, IL
Blends well in skin on my babies
And does not run into eyes very easy to spray on an rub on 😃
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the convenience of spray sunscreen. I burn very easily out in the sun so the higher the SPF, the better for me! The product is somewhat greasy but I haven't really found a sunscreen that isn't. It's gentle on my skin (doesn't give me a rash or anything). Would recommend to others looking for a good sunscreen!
Carly V.
Virginia Bch, VA
My youngest son has very fair skin. This aerosol can is perfect for when we go to the beach. During the summer times he is running around so much that it is very hard to put lotion on him so this can is perfect to carry around. it's gentle on the sensitive skin and it's a great price for the investment.
Christina O.
This is such a convenient product, that keeps your hands from getting oily all while trying to keep a wiggly baby/toddler close enough to get them quickly and fully covered in sunblock at the same time. This is sunblock which should be applied 30 or more minutes before sun exposure and reapplied as directed.