Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Stephanie L.Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Stephanie H.Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can uploaded by Blanca S.

BY COPPERTONE

Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Its mild formula won't irritate or sting baby's delicate skin. Hypoallergenic. PABA-free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Buy on Walmart
M B.
M B.
I love the light spray and the ease of application. I also love that this is formulated specifically for babies. However, inevitably, my son rubs this into his eyes and it burns badly. His eyes turn very red and watery. He is very pale, so it is essential to apply sunblock to his face, arms, and the tops of his hands. There is no way to keep him from rubbing his face. It always ends up in his eyes, and I wish there were a formula that wouldn't burn or perhaps would dry faster with no tackiness.
Bobbi H.
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
If your children really need good coverage sunscreen, this is not for you. My kids hate getting sunscreen put on with this product. It is very cold when it hits the skin and the spray makes for them to inhale and get in their eyes. I do like that it has a high SPF but that is the only thing I like. Easy to miss spots and you end up using your hands anyway to make sure they are covered. Stick with the traditional lotions and creams.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
This kept my baby from getting sunburnt. The only thing I didn't like about it was that whenever the container wasn't warm from being out in the heat, it wouldn't spray out right. It would foam up and barely come out of the nozzle. I bought another can because maybe the first was defective, but the same thing happened. It definitely did its job I just didn't like having to clean it off so that it would spray right each time.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA
This product has a tendency to come out spitting and it requires a lot of rubbing to spread it out, which squirming children are not a fan of. I prefer a clear spray which goes on a lot easier and doesn't require any rubbing at all. The best way to apply this one is to spray it in your hands and then apply, which is messy. It's effective, but only after you've put in the work. And then you get to do it again in an hour!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Long Beach, CA
Coppertone water babies broad spectrum SPF 50 works really well for me. I love the smell of the sunscreen and it doesn't feel greasy, sticky, or heavy like some other spray sunscreens do. It does require you to rub the sunscreen in but it is worth it. The sprayer delivers a nice coverage. The sunscreen protects well against sunburn. I use this product when biking, kayaking, or spending a day at the beach.
Casey G.
Casey G.
Stillwater, OK
Even if you're an adult, this goes on extra gentle if you need to put some anywhere delicate. The high SPF works pretty well for super pale folks, and although spraying it on feels weird at first, it's less time consuming to rub it in after you spray it on than most lotions are. It doesn't smell too bad either. Be sure to apply it several times it it's a really hot day!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is my typically my preferred sunscreen. I love a spray because it is much easier to get in hard to reach places and is also much faster to apply. You do still have to rub this in so that it does not streak and give you weird burn lines, and so that it does not wash right off in the water. However, if rubbed in, this stuff works great. Doesn't smell bad either!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
My husband and I have used this on our two girls for the last 6 years. We still use it even though they are not babies anymore because they don't get burned. It is a lotion spray that has high SPF and is easy to rub into the skin. Sometimes the nozzle can get a little clogged, but that clearly doesn't bother us because we keep buying is every year.
Alecia N.
Alecia N.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this with the thought that it would be fast and easy to apply. In all reality it is more of a pain in the butt. You have to spray it on, and then rub it in. AND the coverage may be spotty and it is hard to tell if it was applied everywhere. It would just be easier to purchase the normal lotion sunscreen in my opinion.
Alexus H.
Alexus H.
My family and I have to buy hypoallergenic because my younger brother. As far as we know this is the only non hypoallergenic sun screen that doesn't break him out. The smell is nice and not too strong. It goes on pretty good as well. If you or someone you know is allergic to sun screens, this should work well for you.