BY COPPERTONE

Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Its mild formula won't irritate or sting baby's delicate skin. Hypoallergenic. PABA-free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can
  • "My youngest son has very fair skin. This aerosol can is perfect for when we go to the beach. During the summer times he is running around so much that it is very hard to put lotion on him so this can is perfect to carry around. it's gentle on the sensitive skin and it's a great price for the investment." in 14 reviews
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
Even though I’m an adult, I have to use coppertone for “babies” because I have the most sensitive skin. The spray on kind is the best because it’s much easier to cover hard to reach places! The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey for a drugstore sunscreen. I’m trying to protect my skin, not break the bank. However, when compared to some brands you can find at Sephora, the price is much more manageable.
brittney j.
I bought this product for the first time last summer. I used the lotion before for my daughter, but figured the spray would be easy since she was getting older. The sunscreen didn’t come out in a nice spray and was difficult and messy. I did purchase another bottle Incase it was defective but it still was more of a hassle than convenience.
Lauren M.
Always love a continuous spray. Their products always feel good, never clog my pores or make me feel oily. Spray comes out perfectly and the smell is so much better than a normal sunscreen. The higher the SPF the better. I would always recommend this product to others.
Mikala M.
Nacogdoches, TX
Sorry not sorry I use this as an adult because I am addicted to the smell! It is great, just be sure to put it on when you’re dry, otherwise there will be white streaks.
I’ve bought this product since I was young and will continue to buy.
Grace D.
Barrington, NH
I really liked the coppertone broad spectrum SPF 50 spray sunblock lotion. I go it for my niece and nephew and it dried so quick. They always love to jump right in the water, but always have to wait for sunblock to dry and w this it was within two minutes. Thanks hun!
Lauren R.
This is great for parents with fussy babies who don’t like having thick globs of lotion all over them. The spray goes on and dries almost immediately, and doesn’t leave that tacky feeling some do. It doesn’t irritate babies’ sensitive skin and is readily affordable.
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
Since I have pale skin and the sun tends to burn me pretty bad when I don’t have sunscreen on, I really enjoy this product.

I have bought this product multiple times and have continued to support Coppertone. It’s a great brand of sunscreen and will always work. :)
Stacey L.
Hayward, CA
I used this instead of the adults one as I’m allergic to certain products in an adult spray however I felt that this spray was just as effective. I had no instances of sunburn wherever I applied the sunscreen
Kaity H.
Bearsville, NY
I almost always choose this sunscreen over any other brand. This sunscreen works very well, doesn't sweat off, isn't patchy, is water and sweat resistant and it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin! Great product
Amber W.
Science Hill, KY
This is the best sunscreen for anyone that is going to be in the sun long period!! It is waterproof and stays on!!! #Influencer # Coppertone Sunscreen Lotion Water Babies SPF 50