BY COPPERTONE

Protect your baby with the #1 pediatrician recommended brand! Provides your child with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Its mild formula won't irritate or sting baby's delicate skin. Hypoallergenic. PABA-free. Dermatologist tested. see more...

Coppertone® Water Babies® Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Lotion Spray Sunscreen 9.5 fl. oz. Aerosol Can
Buy on Walmart
Lauren R.
This is great for parents with fussy babies who don’t like having thick globs of lotion all over them. The spray goes on and dries almost immediately, and doesn’t leave that tacky feeling some do. It doesn’t irritate babies’ sensitive skin and is readily affordable.
Martha Y.
Kokomo, IN
Since I have pale skin and the sun tends to burn me pretty bad when I don’t have sunscreen on, I really enjoy this product.

I have bought this product multiple times and have continued to support Coppertone. It’s a great brand of sunscreen and will always work. :)
Anni J.
Baltimore
Even though I’m an adult, I have to use coppertone for “babies” because I have the most sensitive skin. The spray on kind is the best because it’s much easier to cover hard to reach places! The only downside is that it’s a bit pricey for a drugstore sunscreen. I’m trying to protect my skin, not break the bank. However, when compared to some brands you can find at Sephora, the price is much more manageable.
Kaity H.
I almost always choose this sunscreen over any other brand. This sunscreen works very well, doesn't sweat off, isn't patchy, is water and sweat resistant and it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin! Great product
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
This is a very good product. I have been using this product for years. Yes I’m highly satisfied with this product. I like the way it works. I buy it at Walmart. Yea I always have some at home.
Isabelle H.
I love this product! I use it on my niece every time I take her out on a hot and sunny day. I bought this from my local walmart at a pretty cheap price. It also met my expectations my niece never gets burnt whenever I use this product. I for sure recommend this product to any parents.
Kimberly G.
I used this Coppertone sunscreen for babies on my toddler this past summer. I needed something that would not leave a lot of residue and that would stay on he skin for an extended amount of time. I am very happy with my purchase and my toddler didn't even notice she was wearing sun block. Very important!
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I have used this for going on 5 years now with both of my babies.  I send this to daycare, as well as in all of our baby bags.  I also use this on my self when needed.  It's thick when i goes on, but it helps ensure i have every spot covered.  Will use again this summer.
Katelyn T.
Jamestown, CA
Does great for my light skined red haired little boy. Never left a greasy residue and never left a burn on his poor little head. Great value if you can't afford something with higher SPF.
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this for my 6 year old because he would complain that applying lotion would take too long. This can makes it easy and is able to dry up quickly for immediate play in the pool.