Coppertone® Water BABIES®

Protect your baby's skin from the sun's harmful rays with the Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50. This easy-to-apply lotion is water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Coppertone Water Babies Lotion SPF 50 is the number one pediatrician-recommended brand and is ideal for use when swimming or playing outdoors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coppertone® Water BABIES®!
Product Highlights
“Works well and very effective! It is great for traveling and sensitive on skin, which is nice!” in reviews
“He never burns and it stays in even after he gets in the water, smells great too.” in reviews
Oak Hill, WV
LOVE THIS LOTION. This is the only brand and kind I get for my kids. It works really good and it smells so good. The packaging is easy to use and travel in diaper bag with. Only thing is that it cost a lot but all sun screens do.
Alamogordo, NM
This is a must have for our household in the desert summers. I love not only the liquid sunscreen but the little tubes for skimming across their little noses.
Conway, AR
This product works very well. I have very fair skin, so I burn easily, but by using this I only have to apply it once and my skin is burn-free the entire day.
Oxnard, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I know it’s for babies but it is great on 40yr old skin. Great scent not too greasy. Gentle and effective. I love keeping it for travel. Works as it should.
Nicholasville, KY
Take my brother to the pool every summer and I love this stuff. He never burns and it stays in even after he gets in the water, smells great too.
I love how nice and clear this products goes on It is not something that is messy which is really good with an infant that needs sun block
Oceanside, CA
I love using this on my daughter, she never get burned while in the sun all day! The smell doesn't bother her and not too greasy!
I use this for my little girl and I love it. It's smooth and easy to apply and had a good smell. Nice size for traveling.
Absolutely amazing!! Love it. It has replaced my old brands. My daughter is very fair skinned and this is wonderful
Quinton, VA
Loved the travel size for my diaper and beach bag. Works great for the whole family, not just for baby.

Looking for your answer?