BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVa/UVB Protection. Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Moisturizing Coppertone SPF 15 UltraGuard® Sunscreen Lotion provides patented water resistance.  Its ultra-moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E formula helps prevent peeling and dryness.  Regular use may help reduce signs of premature aging, wrinkling, and the chances of long term sun damage, including skin cancer.  PABA-free. see more...

• How is the smell? Does it smell or does it have it's once...1 Answers
  • Definitely should you this product 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love this stuff! It works great and protects my skin from harmful sunrays. I sometimes have sensitive skin and this has never effected me negatively! " in 12 reviews
  • "This stuff works great, doesn't irritate mine or the kids skin, and it doesn't smell as strong as a lot of other sunscreens. " in 1 review
  • "great product ." in 1 review
Amber M.
I trust the coppertone brand a lot when it comes to keeping my skin safe. I personally prefer the lotion over the spray because then I know I have covered all of the area. I like that it comes in different varieties based on needs/preferences as well as the spf options
👽Stephanie👽 A.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't normally burn easily but I always like extra protection for my skin just for safety precautions since I live in Florida. This sunscreen does not irritate my skin and keeps my skin protected from any sunburn possibilities ! Love it!
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
Coppertone gives good coverage and dries quickly without being streaky. It lasts for a decently long time, and has a great sun tan lotion smell that reminds me of the beach and playing outside when I was little!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Stays on through acticites, a little thicker than some sunscreens, so more oily and slimy feeling after for a whole, but it works and does the job it is meant to do during volleyball tournaments.
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
It works okay. Not my favorite sunscreen, but isn’t terrible. Definitely have to apply several times, because it doesn’t last long. I personally like the spray on sunscreen better because it isn’t as splotchy.
Elizabeth R.
New Rochelle, NY
Perfect. It's not oily and it doesn't leave you hands in a mess. I apply it as directed and it keeps my face from burning. I always buy this brand because it never let's me down.
Sage D.
atlanta
There is something about the smell of coppertone sunscreen. I have always loved it. This sunscreen is no exception. It provides coverage and is reliable in keeping my body safe from the sun. Thank you!
alivia t.
chattanooga
This sunscreen is the best I’ve tried. It’s way more effective than the spray(just take the time to rub for Pete’s sake!!) and stays on for at least two hours. My family and I love to use this product when we are going to the beach or the pool. But, of course, nothing is ever 100%
Emily K.
Works really well! I reapply every few hours and I don’t get burnt or feel too slimy once I come out of the water and it isn’t hard to run in after applications!
Risse S.
Dayton
My family and I enjoy this product and have been using it for many many years. I like the consistency of it , it spreads easily and evenly. I also like the fact that the brand has options for sprays, which are even easier to use.
Samantha m.
Deerfield, OH
Definitely should you this product
Maribel R.
How is the smell? Does it smell or does it have it's once nature smell?