BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVa/UVB Protection. Water Resistant. Non-Greasy. Moisturizing Coppertone SPF 15 UltraGuard® Sunscreen Lotion provides patented water resistance.  Its ultra-moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E formula helps prevent peeling and dryness.  Regular use may help reduce signs of premature aging, wrinkling, and the chances of long term sun damage, including skin cancer.  PABA-free. see more...

• How is the smell? Does it smell or does it have it's once nature ...1 Answers
  • Definitely should you this product 6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "This sunscreen doesnt leave you down it really works and also isnt bad for my sensitive skin i like it" in 2 reviews
  • "This stuff works great, doesn't irritate mine or the kids skin, and it doesn't smell as strong as a lot of other sunscreens. " in 1 review
  • "great product ." in 1 review
  • "Works great, smells good and no parabens!" in 1 review
Carolyn H.
Dalton, OH
This sunscreen is great, especially since I have fair skin. I got it at Walmart and felt it was decently priced. It did the job and kept me from getting sunburnt. I have used it on multiple occasions and my only suggestion would be that it could be a little easier to rub in.
ALI S.
This is my favorite sunscreen!! This sunscreen has amazing protection against sun rays and protects my skin through the day! It's water resistant, which is great for those hot beach days when you need good protection for your skin. I recommend this product, highly!
Jacqueline Q.
I must say i am always looking for a better sunscreen for my kiddos, due to the fact that their skin is so fair... they sunburn easily, i started using this sunblock and have had no complaints i apply as i see needed and they haven't suffered a sunburn!!! I keep one tube in my bag and a bottle in the car... its my go to sunblock now for the whole family!! Coppertone UltraGuard Lotion SPF 50
Kayla C.
South Portland, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this sunscreen smells. It reminds me of being a kid at the beach! It also works very well. I'm fair skinned and if I follow the directions on the bottle, it's super effective at keeping me from getting burned.
Crystal J.
Corp Christi, TX
I live in a beach city so the amount of time we spend outdoors is plenty. Coppertone keeps my family safe from the sun and doesn't leave behind a greasy residue. There is no scent as well. I'm happy with the amount of protection Coppertone sun block provides for my family while we enjoy our day out in the sun.
Shel W.
Hagerstown, MD
I love the ease of using a spray on sunblock. I usually have a can in my car and in the truck and in the house, and I send it along with my husband to work, as he works outside in the sun. It seems to work very well and is easier to get on hard to reach spots like your back, without help from others.
Taylor P.
I reapplied according to instructions and didn't end up sun burned or irritated after a day at the beach. I also like using the sport sunscreen when I run outside. Keeps me protected even when it's hot and sweaty outside!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really trusted brand for me I have used this for years and have not been disappointed yet I usually get it in spf 50 because I burn really easy and this one gives the best protection in my opiy I certainly recommend
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well, this sunscreen is kind of a family thing. We have been using this sunscreen since I was a baby. It's all i've ever known. I've never struggled with getting sunburns so it's a 10/10
Glorymar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunblock! I have it with spf 70 and I feel that this protect me really well. Last all day.. Me encanta este producto! Me protege todo el día y muy bien. I recommended
Samantha m.
Deerfield, OH
Definitely should you this product
Maribel R.
How is the smell? Does it smell or does it have it's once nature smell?