Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray

Clear No-Rub Spray Spectrum Anti-Burn & Anti-Aging UVB/UVA Protection  Coppertone® Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides SPF 15 sunscreen protection at the touch of a button.  This unique formula offers quick and easy application, no pumping required.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free.  The Coppertone® brand s trusted sunscreen protection helps you stay safe in the sun, whether you re on the beach, pool or just outside having fun. Quick & Even Coverage. Water resistant. SPF 15 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection. Sprays at any Angle.

Great product non-expensive go Sonwell evenly you get a nice even 10 I would definitely recommend it I have ordered several times please try it I don't work for the company I'm just a consumer telling you my point of view
Who else loves the spray can??!!
Start your review of Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray!
Product Highlights
Works great, I am not a big fan of the price or the smell but if you need the job done then it works. in 2 reviews
I felt that it did what it was suppose to do I didn't get burnt while using so I would say it was great.in 1 review
3 years agoBaytown, TX
I was not very impressed with this sunscreen. Although I was very excited about the continuous spray, it made my daughter's skin very oily. Although my daughter didn't get burned, she sunscreen burned my daughter's eyes. No, I didn't spray it in her eyes, it was after her skin got wet it was like it ran into her eyes, and you could definitely tell that her eyes were irritated.
2 years agoHidalgo, TX
If you dont want to get your hands dirty with suncreen and mix it with sand!! This is for you! Its so fast and easy ti apply!! Just spray and go!! After 2 hours come back damp dry your skin and spray again!! How simple!!! Stop getting sand in your hands and get the summer fun on!!!
3 years agoConway, AR
I love the Coppertone spray sunscreen! It makes it so much easier to apply without getting your hands all messy. And it is also easier for you to apply to harder to reach areas by yourself. And what is even better is that if you need someone to apply it to somewhere you can't reach, all they have to do is just spray it on you!
3 years agoJohnson City, TN
I bought this this summer was not really expressed with it. It seamseems like it wore off to quick had to reply soon than should have. Will try another brands next time.
2 years ago
I really like this sunscreen compared to the cream kinds. Goes on easily and evenly around the body. I can easily apply it myself without help. The spray is nice too since it's not too concentrated in one area. Great product. #contest
2 years agoCicero, IL
Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Zayra V.
Helps keep me and my siblings protected from the sun. Has a good smell to it not like any other sunscreen. Highly recommend this for people who dont like getting tan.
3 years agoIndian Orch, MA
I have used other coppertone products in the past but when I went in the store for some this most recent time there was not any of the other kinds I used, so I grabbed the Ultraguard continuous spray. I was a bit skeptical because I didn't think that it worked that great since I could not see it going on (like the thick, white liquid products previously). It worked great probably better than the other kinds. I did not put it on as often. The best part is it did not leave a greasy residue. The spray was easy to apply. I was also happy to see that the knob could be turned so that could not accidentally spray inside the bag.
3 years ago
I am very pale. In fact, I'm the whitest person I've ever come into real world contact with, giving exception to people suffering from albinism. Since that's an actual medical condition... Well, I've been using Coppertone products since I was a kid. I remember my mother slathering up her little reflective light beacon every time we went to the beach. As a result, the only sunburns I got as a kid were due to my own negligence. I kept buying Coppertone products in my adult years. I've always relied on Coppertone & I've never been let down. I highly recommend their SPF 70 spray to anyone - especially anyone concerned with guarding their skin from harm. Excellent product!
3 years agoBerea, KY
Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Lecia B.
I'm sorry to be harsh, but no. Maybe it's my fault, I don't know, but I took my nieces swimming and I used this product on them. I applied it 3 different times to make sure that they didn't get burnt and they did. Both of them. My niece is getting ready to be four, and to see her miserable like that made me feel absolutely horrible. No sunscreen should allow someone to get burnt. I will never buy this again, let alone use it, or even give it away. It's thrown away.
2 years agoStow, OH
This sunscreen is great for a quick layer of protection on the go! It is harsh on the sun & it absolutely met my expectations! I bought it at my local Target and I would most definitely buy it again for summer!