BY COPPERTONE

Clear No-Rub Spray Spectrum Anti-Burn & Anti-Aging UVB/UVA Protection  Coppertone® Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides SPF 15 sunscreen protection at the touch of a button.  This unique formula offers quick and easy application, no pumping required.  This formula is also oil free, hypoallergenic, water resistant, and PABA-free.  The Coppertone® brand s trusted sunscreen protection helps you stay safe in the sun, whether you re on the beach, pool or just outside having fun. Quick & Even Coverage. Water resistant. SPF 15 Sunscreen UVA/UVB Protection. Sprays at any Angle. see more...

• Great product non-expensive go Sonwell evenly you get a n...1 Answers
  • Who else loves the spray can??!!12 Answers
Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray
  • "Works great, I am not a big fan of the price or the smell but if you need the job done then it works. " in 2 reviews
  • "I felt that it did what it was suppose to do I didn't get burnt while using so I would say it was great." in 1 review
Ana P.
Review for: 30 more...
I️ got this product at five below. It gets the job done. I️ only use it on my body & I️ like that it doesn’t look super oily. The down side is the bottle finishes quicker probably because it’s in spray form. However it is very convenient if you’re on the go.Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Continuous Spray
Robyn L.
Baytown, TX
I was not very impressed with this sunscreen. Although I was very excited about the continuous spray, it made my daughter's skin very oily. Although my daughter didn't get burned, she sunscreen burned my daughter's eyes. No, I didn't spray it in her eyes, it was after her skin got wet it was like it ran into her eyes, and you could definitely tell that her eyes were irritated.
Lizie R.
Hidalgo, TX
If you dont want to get your hands dirty with suncreen and mix it with sand!! This is for you! Its so fast and easy ti apply!! Just spray and go!! After 2 hours come back damp dry your skin and spray again!! How simple!!! Stop getting sand in your hands and get the summer fun on!!!
Lisa V.
Conway, AR
I love the Coppertone spray sunscreen! It makes it so much easier to apply without getting your hands all messy. And it is also easier for you to apply to harder to reach areas by yourself. And what is even better is that if you need someone to apply it to somewhere you can't reach, all they have to do is just spray it on you!
Keysha C.
I bought this this summer was not really expressed with it. It seamseems like it wore off to quick had to reply soon than should have. Will try another brands next time.
Amber F.
I really like this sunscreen compared to the cream kinds. Goes on easily and evenly around the body. I can easily apply it myself without help. The spray is nice too since it's not too concentrated in one area. Great product. #contest
Zayra V.
Cicero, IL
Helps keep me and my siblings protected from the sun. Has a good smell to it not like any other sunscreen. Highly recommend this for people who dont like getting tan.
Melody W.
I was at the beach all day and I only had to reapply once during the whole day. If you are looking for a good sunblock that you don't have to reapply 3 or 4 times then buy this product. I really recommend this.
Cola D.
Indian Orch, MA
I have used other coppertone products in the past but when I went in the store for some this most recent time there was not any of the other kinds I used, so I grabbed the Ultraguard continuous spray. I was a bit skeptical because I didn't think that it worked that great since I could not see it going on (like the thick, white liquid products previously). It worked great probably better than the other kinds. I did not put it on as often. The best part is it did not leave a greasy residue. The spray was easy to apply. I was also happy to see that the knob could be turned so that could not accidentally spray inside the bag.
Tricia M.
Bring a fair skinned red head, I have to always have sunscreen. I don’t buy any other brand. Coopertone is easy to use with the continuous spray, and I don’t have a problem with coverage by myself!
Brittany L.
Who else loves the spray can??!!
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Great product non-expensive go Sonwell evenly you get a nice even 10 I would definitely recommend it I have ordered several times please try it I don't work for the company I'm just a consumer telling you my point of view