Coppertone ultraGUARD Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by adriana z.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone SPF 30 Sunblock lotion provides a more complete level of protection from the sun's damaging rays with Parsol 1789, a special ingredient that provides extra UVA protection Make the most of your time in the sun with America's leading suncare brand, Coppertone. With Parsol 1789 for Extra UVA Protection. see more...

Selene R.
Ridgecrest, CA
I used the Copper tone ULTRA GUARD SPF 30 over the course of the summer & did not get sun burned not one sizzling hot California day! The lotion formula didn't lay on too thick, it was very creamy & the application was smooth. I applied the sunscreen once before going out & then again if I had been exposed to the sun for long periods of time throughout the day. I didn't go in the water while using this sun screen so it's hard to say if the product will stay put while in the water even though this formula doesn't specify that it is waterproof, most sunscreens do make it a point to make sure their formula is waterproof because where there is sun, there is water; unless you live in the desert Valley of California like me! Haha over all amazing product, like I mentioned before, I am sun burn free & the product stayed put throughout the day although I did the double application to be safe & everything worked out great.
Jock G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The good stuff, all ingredients are NOT carginogens (other version of Coppertone have carcinogens, terrible stuff), this one doesn't.
A good rule of thumb if the ingredients have a X in the words the stay away from them. E.g Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.This sunscreen managed to keep all of us sunburn free on our trip to Hawaii. We were in and out of the water constantly. Coppertone was rated as one of the best sunscreens on the market and since my husband had basal cell carcinoma on his neck last year, I bought him this to help prevent a reoccurrence. It does help prevent burning while he's out in the yard all day. I cannot say anything about swimming and reapplying since we haven't used it and then gotten in the water but for just being out in the sun, it's great.

Susie M.
Garland, NE
Whether we're at boating or having a picnic, we feel it is important to protect our skin from the harmful sun. Coppertone ultraGuard offers that protection without the greasy mess often left by other sunscreens. With proper use, we feel confident that we are safe from nature's UV rays and Finns it easier to enjoy our day knowing that we won't suffer from a sunburn or worst effects later in life.
Mary L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is an excellent blocker I use it before going to bathe in the sea and I feel that my skin is protected I do not burn for anything I previously suffered a lot with the burns but this cream helped me not to feel sore after a day of sun and beach I use the times I get into the sea is not sticky and has and good smell is all I need to protect myself from the sun
Jacqueline S.
Center Valley, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically use this sunscreen on my 4 year old son, because I truly trust it to protect his skin. It rubs in quickly and it smells great. It has that beachy aroma that I love. It exceeds my expectations in not only protection, but softening skin as well. I will continue to buy this product until I can't anymore.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
In terms of actual sun-screening, this sunscreen does a decent job. It lasts about two and a half hours at the beach, and doesn't seem to stick to dirt the way a lot of sunscreens do, which is a big plus for me. However, it also comes off at least a little bit in the water, which is why I only gave it four stars.
Jenn L.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This was an OK product. I was not very impressed. It did not seem to last as long as it was supposed to. I had to reapply a few times. The value however met the overall effectiveness of the product. I would not recommend this product to anyone. It could most definitely use improvements.
Alyssa M.
Pinnacle, NC
Coppertone has been with us for quite a while now, and we split our purchases between coppertone and bananaboat, just depending on what we're going to be using it for. It's always worked amazingly well and hasn't ever let me down. It smells nice, not overpowering, and works great!
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
We use this product on our toddler and on ourselves. It's easier to rub on in my opinion and has never caused any skin irritation, even when used on the toddlers face. Provides good protection from the sun and is one of the brands I trust to use on my soon to be born newborn
Chase P.
Merritt Island, FL
Very good product that protects the skin very well. Its very effective in doing its job and I didn't get sun burn't at all during my beach trip. It is a bit pricey. It has very good packaging and looks appealing. I don't think it needs any improvement. It works well.