Coppertone ultraGUARD Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen uploaded by adriana z.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone SPF 30 Sunblock lotion provides a more complete level of protection from the sun's damaging rays with Parsol 1789, a special ingredient that provides extra UVA protection Make the most of your time in the sun with America's leading suncare brand, Coppertone. With Parsol 1789 for Extra UVA Protection. see more...

Coppertone ultraGUARD Lotion SPF 30 Sunscreen
  • "I only use Coppertone ultraGUARD lotion. I have super sensitive skin and psoriasis so I have to have a sunscreen that will not irritate my skin and protects my skin from damage. I absolutely love it." in 7 reviews
Abbi P.
Vancouver, WA
It does help to not burn or blister and protects you from sunburnt up intell last summer I loaded my body up with this cause I knew the sun was hot. But being outside with no shade and kept putting it on through out the day coaching soccer for special Olympics I got 2nd & 3rd degree burns on my shoulder that blistered so bad that I now have scars. I'll try another brand next summer
Tatyana S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that this sunscreen brand is light and strong on my skin. it is very gentle for the kids it doesn't have a lot of chemicals which I cam happy amount. it was great on water and lasted long enough to not apply a second coat, I felt very comfortable using this product.
Karlie H.
Coventry, CT
I love the smello f coppertone and to be honest, that's the biggest reason I buy it.. it works great and isn't greasy either. I'm a repeat user of this brand and it's not to pricey either! Great value. I would buy this again when the summer months come!
Selene R.
Ridgecrest, CA
I used the Copper tone ULTRA GUARD SPF 30 over the course of the summer & did not get sun burned not one sizzling hot California day! The lotion formula didn't lay on too thick, it was very creamy & the application was smooth. I applied the sunscreen once before going out & then again if I had been exposed to the sun for long periods of time throughout the day. I didn't go in the water while using this sun screen so it's hard to say if the product will stay put while in the water even though this formula doesn't specify that it is waterproof, most sunscreens do make it a point to make sure their formula is waterproof because where there is sun, there is water; unless you live in the desert Valley of California like me! Haha over all amazing product, like I mentioned before, I am sun burn free & the product stayed put throughout the day although I did the double application to be safe & everything worked out great.
Jock G.
The good stuff, all ingredients are NOT carginogens (other version of Coppertone have carcinogens, terrible stuff), this one doesn't.
A good rule of thumb if the ingredients have a X in the words the stay away from them. E.g Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.This sunscreen managed to keep all of us sunburn free on our trip to Hawaii. We were in and out of the water constantly. Coppertone was rated as one of the best sunscreens on the market and since my husband had basal cell carcinoma on his neck last year, I bought him this to help prevent a reoccurrence. It does help prevent burning while he's out in the yard all day. I cannot say anything about swimming and reapplying since we haven't used it and then gotten in the water but for just being out in the sun, it's great.

adriana z.
I 100% recommend this sunscreen lotion because there is no other as good as coppertone. My skin would always get burn with all the other brands I would wear I was determined to not even go out to the sun anymore until one day my mom brought copper tone sunscreen lotion ultra guard SPF 70+ since then it's my everyday go to sunscreen.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Coppertone is over all a great product to use if youre trying to keep from getting as crisp as a piece of fried bacon, but over all I am going to give it only three stars due to the fact no matter what, I constantly find I am constantly having to reapply it after being in the water for only a few minutes (even for the waterproof sun lotion.) Definitely not meant for those who burn easily. Otherwise, great product.
Jacqueline S.
Wilmington, DE
I typically use this sunscreen on my 4 year old son, because I truly trust it to protect his skin. It rubs in quickly and it smells great. It has that beachy aroma that I love. It exceeds my expectations in not only protection, but softening skin as well. I will continue to buy this product until I can't anymore.
Dori T.
Oxford, AL
This product is a so-so product. Nothing to special but it is defiantly not horrible. The SPF in it is 30 so you can still get some sun while being protected. However i am a believer in lathering up in sunscreen even if its SPF 50! nothing wow's me with this product, but it does get the job done.
Mary L.
This cream is an excellent blocker I use it before going to bathe in the sea and I feel that my skin is protected I do not burn for anything I previously suffered a lot with the burns but this cream helped me not to feel sore after a day of sun and beach I use the times I get into the sea is not sticky and has and good smell is all I need to protect myself from the sun