Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Ultra Guard™ SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion.
Broad spectrum.
Protection from the most damaging UVA/UVB rays.
Non-greasy.
Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is a good basic sunscreen. My whole family from my toddler to me and my husband can use it. Its readily available at most drug stores. Its not as thick as banana boat which I like. It can be slightly greasy but it does last quite a while. I probably re apply after 2hrs, we do apply about once every hour to 90 minutes on my 2 year old though. Just to be on the safe side.
Myla V.
Myla V.
Galion, OH
I'm fair skinned so I like the higher spf ratings. 30 works great for me. I've been using Coppertone since I was a kid, and love love love the Coppertone smell! It's nice that it is available virtually everywhere, though it lasts a long time so I don't have to buy it often. When I need sunscreen I head straight for Coppertone every time due to its effectiveness and scent.
Jazmine A.
Jazmine A.
This is an oldie but goodie. I remember my mom using this brand on me ever since I was a little girl and it did me good, I never got sun burned and now that I'm older I use this one and it still works wonders for me. I have sensitive skin so my doctor recommended I wore sunscreen when out and when I told him if this was fine, he mentioned how he uses this one as well!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Accord, NY
One of the better sunscreen products I have used. I have very fair skin and burn very easily and the coppertone brand of sunscreen is the only brand that works well for me. It covers well but isn't greasy once rubbed in like many other brands tend to be. I have been a coppertone sunscreen used for many years and will continue to stick with it for myself and my family.
Ashly H.
Ashly H.
Boise, ID
I just used this over the weekend for a family camping trip. It was sunny and above 90 the whole weekend. I burn very easily and it is rare that I don't. I applied this three times a day on Friday and Saturday. I am now home and I didn't burn at all. I spent a good amount of time I. The direct sun light and have a slight tan in my arms, legs, and chest.
Wajiha I.
Wajiha I.
Dover, NJ
My family doesn't go out to the beach and other places as such that often. Not do we apply sunscreen on a day to day basis. But when we donee use this product. It does protect slightly but always leaves my skin with a slight tinge of pink on my cheeks and my skin tone three shades darker. I would try other brands before settling for one.
Cheyene T.
Cheyene T.
Fairfield, CT
Was a very thick product that did the job. It was a bit denser of a product than expected, but it definitely kept the sun away for an hour or two. The product comes off quickly when swimming so it's wise to reapply in order to keep yourself safe. Would be nice to have a product that lasts longer, especially when swimming.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Pleasant Hill, CA
The most important thing to me about sunscreen is--does it keep me from getting burned! And the answer to that is, yes. This sunscreen was reliable and effective.

I also prefer lotions to spray (except for when they get sandy.) This lotion was easy to apply and rubbed into skin nice and evenly, so coverage was thorough. .
Jill F.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
As someone with rather fair skin, I rely on Coppertone's Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 once the cold weather has gone away. I burn very easily and Coppertone thankfully works wonderfully in preventing any sunburns to my skin. Yes, I would recommend Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 to others.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Riverton, IL
This is my go to sunscreen. I have really fair and sensitive skin and it protects it more than any other product I've used. It's not super gloppy like most others and it's at a really fair price. I always have to stock up on it. I would highly recommend this to anyone with the same issues as me.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Is it sticky or smelly?
Katie L.
Katie L.
Aurora, CO
Is this ok to use on children and toddlers?