Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Adelaine G.Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Ultra Guard™ SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion.
Broad spectrum.
Protection from the most damaging UVA/UVB rays.
Non-greasy.
Water resistant (80 minutes). see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I'm a Coppertone kid! It's been in our family for years! I use it everyday under my makeup and on my hands and arms. The sun is powerful but this works like charm. I have sensitive skin and I don't break out with this." in 19 reviews
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve been using Coppertone since I was a kid. I go to the beach every year with my family and we always have to stock up on sunscreen. This product is definitely always in my bag. I like to get a little bit of sun first with a higher SPF sunscreen so that my skin doesn’t completely burn on the first day of being at the beach. This is the best product for that!
Paige B.
Bloomington, IN
Being fair skinned it is important for me to have strong protection from UV rays and sun damage. Coppertone, although definitely smells like sunscreen, feels nice on my screen and does a nice job protecting it from burning and other damage. Just remember to reapply! I do about every hour.
Chloe W.
Clarksville
It isn’t bad. When I use it I always seem to still get burnt to a crisp. It seems like it sits on top of skin rather than soaking in. I always feel as if I have a coating on my skin. Even though I’m pretty sure it’s waterproof it comes off whenever I sweat or get into the water.
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
Why yes yes I'm allergic to the Sun and yes yes we did move to be closer to the beach so when I need to go and just relax and listen to the ocean this product right here helps me enjoy more time with my kids out in the sun lightweight smells good optimal protection
Arielle D.
Livermore, CA
For me Coppertone is synonymous with summertime. Whenever I'm headed to the beach or the pool I always grab my Coppertone lotion, it keeps me from burning too badly during the hot months. What I love most about this product is that even when it is left sitting in the sun it doesn't lose its potency, we leave these on the boat and always find that the quality stays the same. I am thankful to Coppertone for helping my families skin safety during the summer.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
I have used this many times until discovering other brands. It was a bit oily for me and the scent bothered me. I have since changed brands. I have used this many times. I think it’s better for younger people than adults.
Sarah E.
Columbia, NC
I love a tan but hate to burn this product provides me with protection from the sun and still allows me to get a good tan each summer. I use it on my kids too. Great product I do rebuy each summer, I’ve found that the protection and coverage is spotty when I try to use last years leftovers.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I am extremely fair skinned, the kind of fair that burns just from walking around outside for a few moments. I use this sunscreen as a lotion and then spray on top. I like this because the lotion isn’t too greasy so you don’t feel gross while you’re wearing it even with a spray sunscreen on top. If you’re careful and reapply as often as recommended, I can count on this sunscreen to protect my skin.
Parris H.
Atlanta , GA
This product never disappoints when it comes to protecting my skin. I am not a huge fan of the way it feels on my skin however, it does have a pleasant scent and does work. I would recommend this product.
Blanca R.
Stockton, CA
Muy buen protector ideal para esos Dias que pasas al aire libre,un dia de campo o simple entre para usos diario como protection,no Es grasoso y Es muy efectivo y lo mejor que Es barato.
Katie L.
aurora, CO
Is this ok to use on children and toddlers?
Stephanie L.