Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (8 oz)

• Classic Coppertone® fragrance
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula
  • Antioxidant enriched with Vitamin E
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)

The Drug Facts labeling information on this website may differ from the product labeling on purchased product. Please consult your purchased package for information specific to that product.

Favorite tanning oil or lotion? [product:coppertone-tanning-lotion-spf-15] tagged on of the ones I've used.
Will this help tan someone who is really fair and burns easy?
Does this really give you a tan?
Start your review of Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (8 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Longmont, CO
Oh my gosh 😳... how embarrassing. I am such an avid sunscreen user when it comes to my face and neck & decollete but I just realized how I suck at making sure my body is protected from the Sun. I know I use some lotions with sunscreen I just can't think of what they are. If I'm going to go somewhere when it's super hot especially near water then I always make sure I wear sunscreen. I love the original Coppertone in the brown bottle with the eight SPF. Believe it or not even though it's just 8 it does work very well. I don't really like to go outside when it's very hot anyway, so I just don't think about sunscreen other than my face that much. I really should though, especially living in Colorado where we are so close to the Sun. I love the smell of this original Coppertone. Makes me nostalgic. I lived in Houston my whole life before moving to Colorado and we spent a lot of time in Galveston. Always use Coppertone SPF 8. I really should start being more careful though
new york
Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Bren R.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this sunscreen because it is lightweight and moisturizing. I have fair Irish skin and I use this to get a base tan without getting sunburnt. You can find it at almost any convenience store and it is fairly priced. It also comes in a spray but I prefer the lotion as it goes on easily. The one I use is SPF 15.
Melbourne Bch, FL
The SPF is low and that’s risky but if you reapply when directed you can avoid burning if you don’t have very pale skin. I like this because it is very hard for my skin to tan without burning but this allows for some tan and no burn!
Logan, UT
We go boating and play outside a lot during the Spring and Summer. We always have an assortment of sunscreen with us whenever we are outside a lot. Coppertone Ultra Guard sunscreen works well and is a good price.
Dacula
The product works great and needs minimal reapplication I use this anytime I plan on being in the sun as I try to avoid burning or tanning it’s a great value and a product I will continue to use in the future!
Miami
Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Annabelle D.
Purchased at: CVS
The spray is easy to use and more convenient but doesn’t last as long as the lotion. The lotion. Is a great way to get a slow night burn tan to protect your self from sun damage.
La Puente, CA
I wasn’t too happy with this product I applied and reapplied as directed but did not tan as I expected. I bought I two times during the summer and it didn’t do much.
Salem, MA
This product is the one I use every summer. I find that it isn’t oily and spreads really well across my body. I usually will reapply, but honestly, the spf 8 is fine for me and does a great job keeping me from burning. It helps give my skin a golden brown tan, which I love, and helps prevent reddening after being in sun for hours at a time.
Lisbon Falls, ME
Used this over this summer! It was so nice on my skin. It help me get that golden summer glow. It helped my skin feel smooth and moisturized. It was never sticky and it blended in so clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Martha, KY
1,574 reviews
Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 (8 oz) uploaded by Tessa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've heard some good reviews on Coppertone. Hoping this is effective and doesn't breakout my daughter. Its ultraguard spf 50! So its water resistant up to 80 minutes. It was like 7$ at Walmart. & I love the seasonal tropical print on the bottle!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...