BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant. Non-Greasy. Moisturizing Coppertone SPF 70+ UltraGuard® Sunscreen Lotion provides patented water resistant protection.  Its ultra-moisturizing Aloe & Vitamin E formula helps prevent peeling and dryness.  Regular use may help reduce signs of premature aging, wrinkling, and the chances of long term sun damage, including skin cancer.  PABA-free. see more...

Coppertone Ultra Guard Sunscreen Lotion
  • "I have very sensitive skin on my face, and am fair skinned as well. This works great on my face, especially on my nose." in 8 reviews
  • "This is a great product if you have kids and for yourself." in 1 review
Kathrynn L.
Waynesboro, VA
The sunscreen works great when you have a child who is very pale and burns easily. The only downside was getting her to stand still long enough to rub it on your skin and set in. Our use this product because it was less expensive and had more inside of it then the spray version, but the spray version was the better choice for a child that won’t sit still.
Amanda G.
As someone who lives in the desert, sun protection is very important. I use this when I plan on doing outdoor activities (pool parties, barbecues, etc.) and it does a great job, even when I don’t reapply as directed. Like most sunscreen lotions it does feel thick and greasy on my skin, which is why I mainly use this for outdoor activities where I plan on getting a bit hot and sweaty. It’s definitely too heavy for everyday use, but most traditional sunscreens are. Overall good sunscreen! I even use their Waterbabies line on my toddler and myself too.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg, IL
I bought this sun screen during a heat wave and found that it protected our skin even during the hottest days which got over 100°F. It didn't feel sticky after applying it all over and it didn't have an unpleasant smell like a lot of sunscreens have. Would definitely repurchase.
Heidi B.
Newport
I've used this as a child when my moher put sunscreen on me so its only fittig I use it on my hildren. Unfortunatly my daughters and my skin is so fair that it doesnt work conpletely but it surely helps!
Irma B.
Frederick , MD
It’s not greasy and it has a good smell to it!
I bought when I went to the beach and I really liked it! Also doesn’t stain clothes which is perfect! Does the job, I’d recommend it
Karen V.
Arleta, CA
This is a must when you are out in the lake soaking up some sun. I guy this brand at target or Walmart they both have reasonable prices. Super effective and doesn’t smell as strong as other sunblocks.
Bethany T.
Elkhart, IN
This sunscreen does its job- protects skin from the sun! It is a little thick, so it takes a while to rub in, but it lasts longer because of this. I have been using this product for probably around 10 years, and I love the price & quality. Anyone looking for a great sunblock, for kids or adults, try this one!
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Great sunscreen! Provides long lasting protection and keeps my skin soft and moist at the same time. I can even use this on my face and it does not clog up my pores.
🦄 C.
Love this sunscreen and brand as I have used it for many years. There's really no special packaging as it comes in and it's place in the aisle of the stores. Pricing is reasonable compare to other brands and that's why I continue to use as it's effective and affordable.
valerie s.
Rio Hondo
I live by this sunblock for myself and my son. I love everything about it including the scent and the consistency of the product being that a lot of sunblocks I noticed are pretty much like a thin liquid. The only thing about this sunblock is that occasionally the top breaks and I have to transfer it to another bottle.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I've heard that anything over 50spf isn't possible and a waste of money. Is that true?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
How often do you apply?
Kendall K.
Is this okay to use during pregnancy?