Coppertone® Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen 6 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Glenda M.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Oil SPF 15 is specially formulated to allow your skin to tan naturally. The luxurious oil, enriched with mango, tropical fruit and botanical extracts, helps nourish skin and enhance its natural beauty. This formula with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera helps moisturize skin to help prevent peeling and flaking for a longer lasting tan that is luminous and soft. see more...

Laura O.
Laura O.
I used to love this stuff in high school to help me get more tan, even thought i naturally was tan and it was easy for me to get tan. I wouldn't dare use it now because i have lupus now amd being in the sun for even short period of time makes me break pout into a rash kind of like hives. Anyway, this smells delicious!! It works very very well, nice even tan. But he careful if u get drops of wTer or samd on you, itay leave a mark less tan from the other spots of the body seeing as theyre covered with water, or sand. Lol works very well amd i even used to put a solash in my hair as an oil jist necause the smell was so yummy. Like how i imagine hawaii to smell like out of a scratch n' sniff Hahaha. Not advised for pale people, or amyone sensitive to certain oils and burn easily. It was hard for me to burn in highschool cuz i was again, naturally tan, but this woyld make me look hawaiian dark, haha. Only need to use once in a while. Ive now since switched to childrens coppertone 50 proof. Lol the pibk bottle with the thock lotion or spray lotion i like better but for tanning oils, this is wonderful!!!! Wish i had a pic but i dont know where any are lol. Good luck
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
I grew up in the days of baby oil on the skin to sunbathe, and after that, the Hawaiian Tropic oil, so that is my preferred style of sunscreen when I am out in the sun. Although I try to limit sun exposure, because of all we now know about skin cancer, AND, I generally like a higher SPF when I am out, there is something that I really love about the tropical smell of this Coppertone Tanning oil. Since I do have the kind of skin that can tan easily, I use this often and love it! I would NOT recommend this for a long time in the sun or if you burn easily though. This is truly summer in a bottle!
Sophie B.
Sophie B.
Coppertone Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil did wonders to my skin and I saw the affects after each tanning session. However, I wouldn't recommend this product to people who dislike an oily feeling on their skin. It takes a deep scrubbing to remove it. It doesn't bother me, it's worth it. This product doesn't have much of a smell so nothing to worry about there, and all in all I would recommend this to just about everyone looking to get a tan but protect themselves from the sun.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Long Beach, CA
This tanning oil is one of the best I've ever used! It gets the job done without being to heavy or greasy. I can comfortably wear this oil on my body for a whole day in the sun without feeling like I have to rinse off right away and the smell is just amazing! I love what this oil does for my skin and by the time I'm done laying out I look like a bronzed goddess.
Charlene R.
Charlene R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I mix 4 drops with a heavy moisturizer EVERY morning. It gives me a nice glow throughout the day as I only wear BB cream and no foundation. It washes off every night with my salycylic face wash. I am fair with naturally black hair, brown eyes --I'm sure someone with a dark complexion would also be perfect with these. I really love this product for me!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Goodyear, AZ
Overall i was happy with tanning oil. However it does tend to get a bit messy if your not careful, but no different from any other tanning 'oil'. It is very effective so I wouldn't suggest prolonged time in the sun with it. But I did get the desired even tan I was going for in just 3 sessions in the sun for about 30-45 minutes on each side of my body!
carli d.
carli d.
I've seen this product in my parents household since I was little. It has a great summer time scent and it was my moms go to and she would always get tanned. When I used the product I have never burned and have gotten tanner. I would recommend this to other. It works as it says which is great and is a classic brand.
Jenessy G.
Jenessy G.
Herndon, VA
One of the worst summer products. Not THE worst, but one of them. I used a bit more oil than necessary and it skipped the tanning, went straight to irritation. I didn't get a sunburn but the areas were I applied became red and itchy and some of them even swelled up, like my upper arms and calves.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
Do not trust the tiny amount of SPF in this! I love the oil itself, but it almost works too well so be careful of how long you wear it alone in bright sun. It's very affordable I feel and I liked the packaging, and its the only tanning oil bottle where the sprayer actually has not broken yet!
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
Warren, PA
Great product. Doesn't dry out your skin when you're laying out all day. Effective at keeping sunburn away during short tanning sessions. Gets a little greasy at times if you don't rub it in. Little pricey.. but worth the good tan if you're willing to use it. Would buy again. Goes a long way