Coppertone® Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen 6 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Glenda M.

BY COPPERTONE #11 in Tanning Oil

Coppertone® Tanning Oil SPF 15 is specially formulated to allow your skin to tan naturally. The luxurious oil, enriched with mango, tropical fruit and botanical extracts, helps nourish skin and enhance its natural beauty. This formula with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera helps moisturize skin to help prevent peeling and flaking for a longer lasting tan that is luminous and soft. see more...

Charlene R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I mix 4 drops with a heavy moisturizer EVERY morning. It gives me a nice glow throughout the day as I only wear BB cream and no foundation. It washes off every night with my salycylic face wash. I am fair with naturally black hair, brown eyes --I'm sure someone with a dark complexion would also be perfect with these. I really love this product for me!!
Morgan K.
San Marcos, TX
Coppertone Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil is one of my favorites! First of all, it smells so great, so I don't feel gross. I love that it has 15 SPF in it, so my skin gets a little protection. It is so affordable and the spray bottle makes it easy to apply. I use it every summer!
Laura O.
I used to love this stuff in high school to help me get more tan, even thought i naturally was tan and it was easy for me to get tan. I wouldn't dare use it now because i have lupus now amd being in the sun for even short period of time makes me break pout into a rash kind of like hives. Anyway, this smells delicious!! It works very very well, nice even tan. But he careful if u get drops of wTer or samd on you, itay leave a mark less tan from the other spots of the body seeing as theyre covered with water, or sand. Lol works very well amd i even used to put a solash in my hair as an oil jist necause the smell was so yummy. Like how i imagine hawaii to smell like out of a scratch n' sniff Hahaha. Not advised for pale people, or amyone sensitive to certain oils and burn easily. It was hard for me to burn in highschool cuz i was again, naturally tan, but this woyld make me look hawaiian dark, haha. Only need to use once in a while. Ive now since switched to childrens coppertone 50 proof. Lol the pibk bottle with the thock lotion or spray lotion i like better but for tanning oils, this is wonderful!!!! Wish i had a pic but i dont know where any are lol. Good luck
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
I've been using this product since last summer and every vacation I've been going on that requires some time out in the sun. So far I haven't noticed any burning (I don't tan super easily) and the smell is great. What more could you ask for?
Kennedy G.
I love this tanning oil! It's light, cheap, and doesn't leave residue like some other tanning oil. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and it can be found at any drugstore. Best tanning oil I have ever used.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
This tanning oil gave me a really nice summer tan! The smell of this tanning oil is so nice and I got this bottle for such a good price ! I got this at my local target and I would DEF buy it again! It made me all shiny and gold out in the sun!
Joelle M.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love the smell of tropical breeze tanning oil, and I love that it helps me to tan responsibly. With the SPF 15, I know my skin is protected while making me glow.
Marina R.
Mooresville, NC
I can't say enough about Coppertone Tropical Breeze Tanning oil! This is the only thing I use in the summer when I'm at the pool. The oil absorbs quickly in the skin. And the smell helps me fantasize that I'm on a tropical vacation.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA
I grew up in the days of baby oil on the skin to sunbathe, and after that, the Hawaiian Tropic oil, so that is my preferred style of sunscreen when I am out in the sun. Although I try to limit sun exposure, because of all we now know about skin cancer, AND, I generally like a higher SPF when I am out, there is something that I really love about the tropical smell of this Coppertone Tanning oil. Since I do have the kind of skin that can tan easily, I use this often and love it! I would NOT recommend this for a long time in the sun or if you burn easily though. This is truly summer in a bottle!
Gabreal t.
Cincinnati, OH
classic. in my house always. the smell is amazing and i get tan without burning. i love this. i run thru my hair too on ends then beach or pool doesnt bother my hair