Coppertone® Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sunscreen 6 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Glenda M.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone® Tanning Oil SPF 15 is specially formulated to allow your skin to tan naturally. The luxurious oil, enriched with mango, tropical fruit and botanical extracts, helps nourish skin and enhance its natural beauty. This formula with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera helps moisturize skin to help prevent peeling and flaking for a longer lasting tan that is luminous and soft. see more...

Charlene R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I mix 4 drops with a heavy moisturizer EVERY morning. It gives me a nice glow throughout the day as I only wear BB cream and no foundation. It washes off every night with my salycylic face wash. I am fair with naturally black hair, brown eyes --I'm sure someone with a dark complexion would also be perfect with these. I really love this product for me!!
Morgan K.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coppertone Tropical Breeze Tanning Oil is one of my favorites! First of all, it smells so great, so I don't feel gross. I love that it has 15 SPF in it, so my skin gets a little protection. It is so affordable and the spray bottle makes it easy to apply. I use it every summer!
Laura O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to love this stuff in high school to help me get more tan, even thought i naturally was tan and it was easy for me to get tan. I wouldn't dare use it now because i have lupus now amd being in the sun for even short period of time makes me break pout into a rash kind of like hives. Anyway, this smells delicious!! It works very very well, nice even tan. But he careful if u get drops of wTer or samd on you, itay leave a mark less tan from the other spots of the body seeing as theyre covered with water, or sand. Lol works very well amd i even used to put a solash in my hair as an oil jist necause the smell was so yummy. Like how i imagine hawaii to smell like out of a scratch n' sniff Hahaha. Not advised for pale people, or amyone sensitive to certain oils and burn easily. It was hard for me to burn in highschool cuz i was again, naturally tan, but this woyld make me look hawaiian dark, haha. Only need to use once in a while. Ive now since switched to childrens coppertone 50 proof. Lol the pibk bottle with the thock lotion or spray lotion i like better but for tanning oils, this is wonderful!!!! Wish i had a pic but i dont know where any are lol. Good luck
Melissa D.
Philadelphia, PA
Cant say enough about how much i love this. Has an amazing coconut beachy scent, not too greasy. Very moisturizing and best of all I got an amazing even tan. Con is that you must keep reapplying frequently or risk burning. Make sure to reapply at least every hour and you'll be fine! Will definitely repurchase this season!
Mckenna T.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this product since last summer and every vacation I've been going on that requires some time out in the sun. So far I haven't noticed any burning (I don't tan super easily) and the smell is great. What more could you ask for?
Rhiannon E.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works just as you would expect. Pretty good for the price. It's a little greasy on the skin, but not enough to make you want to wipe it all off. Smells nice, and does the job.
Brittni W.
Waco, TX
This product is more for people who don't burn as easily. I wore this and was right by the ocean and did end of getting a good tan, but my sister got a more severe sun burn. We think she needed to use more sunscreen instead of tanning oil
Benalyn C.
San Jose, CA
I'm fairly pale, so I started using this to add more color to my skin. It goes on smoothly. I avoid going near my chest and upper arms since I tend to break out in those area. But overall good product!
Kennedy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tanning oil! It's light, cheap, and doesn't leave residue like some other tanning oil. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and it can be found at any drugstore. Best tanning oil I have ever used.
Meg J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gave me a great glow! I love how it has spf 15. I didn't get burnt even with my pale skin! It was great to have at the pool and has a pleasant smell. I would definitely recommend this product!!!!