Coppertone Tattoo Guard Stick uploaded by Tiffany R.Coppertone Tattoo Guard Stick uploaded by Sarah M.

BY COPPERTONE #3 in Tattoo Care

Uva/Uvb Sunscreen Helps Protect Against Uv Rays That Can Fade Or Blur Tattoos. Antioxidant-Rich Formula Precise Application see more...

• i am going on holiday soon and really need something to p...1 Answers
  • Does this really help? I want to make sure my tattoo wil...1 Answers
  • Do I really need this? I just got a tattoo in November &a...1 Answers
Coppertone Tattoo Guard Stick
  • "If you care about the look of your tattoos, I would recommend this. " in 1 review
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This was great on my tattoos when I went to the beach. I use it every time I'm outside in the sun during the summer. I've had no issues with burning or fading on my tattoos. I did have to reapply it everytime I got in the water. I have very sensitive skin and I didn't have any reactions. I love that its a stick, its so easy to use. Its also very affordable and available at most of the drugstores in my area.
Danielle M.
San Jose, CA
It was my first time trying this product and it worked. I went on vacation to the Caribbean and I used this on my tattoo spot only and it was more effective than my actual sunscreen for my skin and I now have a lighter spot around my tattoo because it protected it from the sun, burning, and fading! Also, it lasted longer than twelve hours and the bottle says reapply after two hours but I applied it once and it covered the whole day. Awesome and impressed with this tiny stick! It works.
Dani S.
I love the tattoo guard line, as they've kept my only color tattoo from fading and my black and whites are still just as dark and inky as they were when they finished healing. If you have a tattoo, sun protection is a must and Coppertone makes this great product!

The stick version of this does a better job than the spray at ensuring I get an even coating, and I can control exactly where it goes so I know I'm getting the tattoo coverage that I want.
Madi C.
zimmerman
This product keeps your tattoos protected!! I go to my local drugstore like Walmart or Target to buy this product. I know this is very effective because my tattoo has not faded while spending many hours under the sun. The Tattoo Guard Stick works well and it is fairly cheap for a product that works.
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
This is a must-have there in the summertime put over your tent to see your tattoos do not fade or lose their color this works perfectly because then I stink form and you can just rub it on your tent to unlike the spray ones you have to spray them on and sometimes it gets into your tanning lotion if you're trying to tan ... is just the stick works amazing
Stacy N.
Lewiston, ME
Coopertone is one of the better sun screens in my opinion. I have used other sun screens and my skin will burn more than it does with oil on it. I am usually not one to wear a lot of sun screen, but when I do, I want it to be one that will protect my skin. I feel that generally sun screen is very pricey, however, coopertone is very similar to the rest of the sunscreens out there.
Debra A.
East Haven, CT
This stuff is amazing !!!!!! Highly would suggest it. I used it on my tattoo and got sunburn everywhere but my tattoo, I actually looked ridiculous bc I was so burned and then my tattoo was completely untouched by the sun...awesome !!! BUY IT
Amanda W.
I love using this for my tattoos. It definitely has helped in keeping my tattoos from fading. I get out in the sun a lot and I had issues with my tattoos fading and having to get them redone. So, finding this was a life saver. It is not oily. It goes one very easily. There is not any nasty residue. I would recommend this.
Kelsey B.
York, PA
Love using this for my tattoo! Super easy to apply and small enough to easily throw in my beach bag or my purse so it's always accessible. I've noticed a lot less fading in my tattoo since I've been more aware about proper care and using this item.
Lauren M.
Bluefield, WV
Love this product, I have some large tattoos on my ribs and stomach and I use this before I go tanning or swimming in the summer. It works great to help my tattoos from being exposed to UV. This product definitely works to help keep your tattoos from fading and ageing.
Kari R.
Juneau, AK
Super excited to try this, I live in Juneau, Alaska and my daughter and I just got tattoos, we will be taking her to college in Idaho in 2 weeks. I was super worried about our tattoos seeing as we got them on our upper, middle backs and we will be enjoying the sun. We don't have a Walgreens here, so I now have this on my shopping list for when we get to Seattle! Thanks for the review. Does it say how often to reapply? and what about sweating?
Ashleigh  W.
Fitchburg, MA
I have a few tatoos and wpuld like to know what this is used for ?
Megan M.
Boston, MA
This product is so exciting! I didn't know anything like this existed. But is it really more effective than regular sunscreen?
Carrie C.
Was this hard to wash off? Any clogged pores from multiple days use?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Oh man. How much of this would I need for both my obliques? How is this different from other sunscreens?