Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Crystal T.
Baltimore, MD
Loved this product! Not super greasy and kept my tattoo from peeling. Helped the handling process and lasted a very long time
𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖆 ♎.
Hawthorne, NY
This is my all-time favorite products I can’t help it pick it up when I go to Sephora even if I’m not out. It is a little pricey however the packaging is cute and I know the brand has good reviews so I’m getting my moneys worth. Definitely a must have.
Edmarie S.
Deltona, FL
It is good to used when I'm exposed all day to the sunlight, since my tattoo is not big I can used just a little of it and it last all da, nice scent also.
Christina C.
Cumming, GA
I have a medium sized back tattoo and like to be careful with it in the sun. This product protected my tattoo and I did not have a burn whatsoever. It applies nicely and lasts a long time. The price wasn’t too bad compared to alternatives either.
Leslie R.
Palmdale
Good sunscreen when out at the beach or park, protected my tattoo really good , not to pricey I always get the small one for on the go
Tori H.
Aberdeen
This was a decent sunscreen for tattoos. I don't enjoy to weigh-down or the oily feeling left on the skin after the application. As far as sun screen goes, this wasn't a particularly good product. I wouldn't purchase this product again but I imagine it'd do better for someone who has far more tattoos than I!
Carol C.
Orlando
I love that someone made a sunscreen for tattooed people! I always wanted one, always had to use regular sunscreen and always wondered if it would affect the colors of my tattoos. Even though I know it won't, it's cool to have a brand that thinks about you! Definetely buying it again.
dahlie H.
montreal
I feel i better  like using vitamin e bases lotion more than this sunscreen ! It is kinda special for sun and tattoo and sun and even though, the idea of it is interesting, The product is not that promising !I wouldn<t buy it again..
MaryAnn w.
This is a great lotion to help protect your tattoos from the sun so they stay vibrant and keeps you from having to get touch up often. I love coppertone SPFs the smell is the best. They just make me think of summer and the ocean. I highly recommend.
Fabiana B.
Los Angeles, LA
Verified Purchase

I use this every summer to keep my tattoos from fading in the sun. It was recommended to me by a friend and I had to try it. I spent a lot of money on my tattoo and want to preserve it as much as possible. It glides on smooth and does a good job with high SPF. You will see a white spot around the tattoo from where it protects and the rest of your skin gets tan unless you trace the outline of your tattoo perfectly. If you don't care about a little white ring around your tattoo, it's fine. The head is like a glue stick instead of like a pen so the surface is wide. I feel lost without this in the summer. Lasts well from year to year and doesn't seem to expire.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!