Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Jaime K.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I bought this product for every person in my household to apply before soaking up the sun on the beach. It definitely does what it says "guard" the tattoos, but the issue when you're tanning is, however it is you apply the lotion, you tan around those lines and end up with a funny-shaped outline around the tattoo! So next time, I'll be more careful to apply specifically on the tattoo's shape, and not at all on my skin.
Haley T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love the extra coverage this provides for my tattoos. I only wish the bottle was a little bigger.
Sarah M.
Prescott, AZ
I have 4 tattoos that I care about a lot and I don't want to be faded by the sun, I use this when I'm tanning outside or inside and it works great.
Lauren H.
Gadsden, TN
My boyfriend loves this susncreen. It helps keep his tattoos fresh and new and helps keep the ink from fading out. It's a bit pricey, but for the price you pay to get tattoos, it is definitely worth the buy. I definitely would reccommend this product to anyone with new tattoos!
Kristin C.
Belle Vernon, PA
Having 10 tattoos, with color, is very concerning during the summer months. I love being tan, but I spend too much money on tattoos to let them fade. Coppertone Tattoo Guard is my best friend. I have tattoos that are over 8 years old and they are now only fading because of the naturalness of some of the colors.
Tessa C.
Mesa, AZ
Works great & smells nice. Keeps new tattoos from drying out & also preserves the beauty of your existing tattoos by protecting them from harmful UV rays & sun damage. Ultra light formula, means no sticky residue or heaviness left on the skin. It's always sunny where I live so this sunscreen is a must have in my makeup & beach bag. 👍
Alexis A.
This I feel is a must for people who just got a fresh tattoo. I would normally put coconut oil upon it but would dry out very quickly. This help preserve the colour and helped me with my piece of mind. Very hard to find in the drugstore though and is a little pricey for what size bottle you get.
Margaret R.
This is so far the greatest sunscreen I have found to protect my beautiful tattoos.
Camila M.
Pode até ser bom, mas deixa o corpo muito melado e é muito líquido. Prefiro os que deixam o corpo sequinho .
emmie h.
Benton Harbor, MI
MUST HAVE FOR TATTOOED PEOPLE! I burn as it is because I am pale as can be but my tattoos fade so quick when I go in the sun that it makes me not want to go outside. This product changes that and makes me confident that I'm not ruining my ink and I like that a lot.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!