Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Selena O.
Fort Worth, TX
Supposed to work great after you get a tattoo but I feel it didn’t do much to me! This was a no go for me
Jamie C.
Arkadelphia
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smelled bad. It wouldn’t go into my skin. It make my skin burn. It was very harsh. It smelled awful and it make my tattoo hurt more. I would not buy again and I would not recommend again.
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
This product clogs easily and gets hard to get any of the sunscreen out. Plain old creams and lotions are still the best and give you the best coverage. Will not purchase a spray on sunscreen again.
Camila M.
Pode até ser bom, mas deixa o corpo muito melado e é muito líquido. Prefiro os que deixam o corpo sequinho .
Lauren T.
I spoke with my artist about this product and was told it's pretty much no different than regular sunblock
Alexandra L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This is nothing special. It's just sunscreen and you would be better off buying a big bottle of sunscreen and using that. I won't be buying this again.
dahlie H.
montreal
I feel i better  like using vitamin e bases lotion more than this sunscreen ! It is kinda special for sun and tattoo and sun and even though, the idea of it is interesting, The product is not that promising !I wouldn<t buy it again..
Zoey🌻 B.
Lexington
This didn’t do the best at protecting my tattoo I feel like. But it worked decently. Wouldn’t recommend
LJ L.
Hamburg
It a sticky and weird. Smells funky but my mom loves it! I just am not a fan personally. I think it can absorb in certain situations but not when I wanted it to work I guess. But I would be willing to try it again since my mom is such a big fan!!! Aa!!!!!!
Brandy B.
Clayton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Most defiently easy to use however I feel other lotions my tattoo guy has had me use are way better and less pricey.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!