Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Miami Doral
I hace three tattoos.
This crean is amazing
No duden en probarla
Es increíble. Yo la probé con mis tres tatuajes
Daniela L.
Miami
Special lotion for the care of your tattoo, for its healing and to keep clean. For people who have tattoos, I recommend it
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
I use this for every tattoo I've had. It works amazing. And helps heal my tattoo fast and let's the tattoo keep it's color
Chelsey C.
Baltimore, MD
I used this last summer when my tattoo was still kind of new. I was worried because I knew that you were supposed to put any creams on new tattoos, but I also didn't want the color to get ruined. Bought this as a last ditch effort and used it for 8 hours. When I took a shower later that night I have a circle around my tattoo where I have placed the
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
This is my all time favorite I have a lot of tattoos and this is my favorite summer essential. It smells great goes in think and protects your investment and artwork. I would highly recommend to others who want to preserve their art.
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
I love this sunscreen! I am very heavily tattooed and I HATE the way sunscreen feels and smells. This sunscreen has solved that problem. It's not greasy at all, lasts all day, is super thick, and doesn't smell. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing sunscreen.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
This is my go to sunscreen. I have a lot of tattoos and I like this has extra protection against the sun. It’s a thicker consistency than regular sunscreen making me feel like my tattoos are more protected. This is vey affordable and I use this every day. I would definitely recommend to anyone who have tattoos.
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
I really love that I'll be using again I use it all the time so I can say is I loved it and I can't wait to buy a new one
Kristin C.
Belle Vernon, PA
Having 10 tattoos, with color, is very concerning during the summer months. I love being tan, but I spend too much money on tattoos to let them fade. Coppertone Tattoo Guard is my best friend. I have tattoos that are over 8 years old and they are now only fading because of the naturalness of some of the colors.
Crystal C.
Let's just say this works too well! (Good thing!) I basically live at the beach in the summer and tattoo guard leaves me with an untouched tattoo and untanned skin surrounding from the excess! Ha! Does the job! If you don't want the weird lines be sure to wipe around the tattoo where you want sun vs dont
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!