Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Cary M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it. It smells amazing and it works effectively I don’t have to worry about my skin getting really dry after leaving the beach or being out in the sun for a while. I would recommend for sure.
Jamie C.
Arkadelphia
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smelled bad. It wouldn’t go into my skin. It make my skin burn. It was very harsh. It smelled awful and it make my tattoo hurt more. I would not buy again and I would not recommend again.
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product always helps to keep my tattoos looking fresh in the sun. I have never been burnt using this product. I highly recommend it to anyone with tattoos or sensitive skin to sun
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I have a lot of tattoos that show when I am outside so I love using Coppertone's tattoo guard lotion. It protects my skin from harmful UV rays and also keeps my tattoos nice and bright
Kayleen M.
Oradell, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
So important to keep your tattoos covered in the sun, and this is the perfect product. Provides amazing protection from the uv rays & protects your tattoos from fading
Silvie P.
taylorsville
Purchased at: Walgreens
It really helped with the itchy stage of the healing process. So it defines helps and doesn’t fade the tattoo at all. And since it has spf in makes the tattoo last in color
Krystal S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve never used any other tattoo product but this worked like sunscreen if that’s what it’s supposed to do. I’m not sure the difference in this or regular sunscreen.
Shelby H.
Anderson, SC
Do you have a tattoo? Whether it's fresh off the needle or years in the making you always want it to last! No one likes having their colors fade, so coppertone came up with a solution! They have designed an amazing product that keeps your tattoo protected from the sun whether you're hitting the beach, going for a run, or out on the town. It lasts all day and it's not like typical sunscreen protectant, it has a pleasant fregrince and a non oily feel!
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I bought the Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen from the dollar store. When you apply the sunscreen it turns your skin really white and is hard to get off, but the sunscreen itself works great.
Jaime K.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
I bought this product for every person in my household to apply before soaking up the sun on the beach. It definitely does what it says "guard" the tattoos, but the issue when you're tanning is, however it is you apply the lotion, you tan around those lines and end up with a funny-shaped outline around the tattoo! So next time, I'll be more careful to apply specifically on the tattoo's shape, and not at all on my skin.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!