Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really good, kept my tattoo protected from the sun so it doesn’t fade. I’ve been using this since I got my tattoo two years ago and it’s worked for me. Price is good and it’s not too expensive. Good product for the price.
Tonya B.
Means, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is great stuff because it does 2 things in 1 bottle! The price is great it’s not oily. It last for several airs so u don’t have to keeping applying. I use it when I’m out in the sun and will be buying it again.
Taylor N.
Tempe, AZ
Love the small package, it's easy to carry in my makeup bag for quick application to my visible tattoos. It's also good for applying to your hands when driving into the sun, protecting from sun damage on road trips
Caitlin W.
Charleston
I've got a small tattoo on my forearm that gets a lot of sun in the summer when I'm wearing a short sleeves. I think this sunblock is very effective and would recommend it to anyone who has a tattoo that gets a lot of sun time. We want to make sure our tattoos last!
Anna F.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love the product! When I first got my tattoo, I wanted something that protected my tattoo when I went to the beach, and this just does the thing. It protected my tattoo. I would definitely buy this product again.
Tammy B.
RAINELLE, WV
I recently got a tattoo and used this stuff on it. It is amazing and works better than I hoped. I had no scarring with the tattoo and it healed it faster and less irritation. Highly recommended and great value.
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was great over the summer protected my tattoo really nicely give it a nice shine I didn't think there was any cons are use it most of the summer it was Janne so it wasn't harsh at all I'll buy it again
Miriah L.
Goldsboro, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
If your tattoo & skin is very sensitive then I think you should definitely put this on during the summer if you are going to be in the sun. Very affordable product to buy & I recommend it. I give it 4 stars!
Jessica W.
Trinity, FL
This is my all time favorite I have a lot of tattoos and this is my favorite summer essential. It smells great goes in think and protects your investment and artwork. I would highly recommend to others who want to preserve their art.
Nicole J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have several tattoos and not all in one piece so I always try to cover them with sunscreen that will make sure I keep my tattoos fresh , kinda pricey but then again so are my tattoos . Always recommend .
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!