Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
BRENNAN O.
Best tattoo guard you can use outside of market products. If you can't get to a local tattoo studio, this is the best alternative option that you can find at any CVS or Walgreens.
Stephanie K.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great product to protect tattoos. I use sunscreen daily on my tattoos, especially in the summer to keep my tats fresh and vibrant. Gentle, but a little thick for me. I would buy it again but using regular sunscreen typically works well for me.
Iris M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn't give it 5 stars because, its a very creamy lotion, I simply mixed with a dap of Coconut Oil. My tattoo is 20 years old but you could tell. I get compliments all the time. Everyone asks if Ryan Henry tatted me, nope The Tatoo Factory.
Chelsea M.
Two words! TATTOO GUARD! I got my newest tattoo in august, during powerful sun-ray season. Thanks to copper tone tattoo guard, my new tattoo was not damaged during my intense tanning sessions on the beach in the beautiful state of Florida.
Claudia A.
Chico
My friend recommended this product to me after I got my first tattoo. It maintained my skin soft and my tattoo hydrated after it started peeling. I love how my skin felt after applying but it didn’t last all day, I had to apply twice a day
Kenzie H.
I loved using the the Coppertone tattoo guard lotion spf 50 sunscreen. I got my tattoo in the summer time and still wanted to be able to sit out in the sun with my family. Coppertone allowed me to do so without burning or harming my tattoo.
jana s.
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I think this stuff because not only does it moisturize my tattoo, but it also protect it's from the sun. My skin is extra sensitive around my tattoo, so I like having the added protection, while also moisturizing it with this product as needed.
Carissa F.
corpus christi
Purchased at: Target
I live in south Texas off the coast so I’m always at the beach. This sunscreen is amazing in keeping my color in my tattoos while still being able to tan the rest of my body. I highly recommend this for those summer vacation getaways!
Torrian R.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a new tattoo a couple months before the beach this year and wanted to make sure the sun didn’t mess it up or dry it out! I used this stuff everyday and it worked amazing! Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really good, kept my tattoo protected from the sun so it doesn’t fade. I’ve been using this since I got my tattoo two years ago and it’s worked for me. Price is good and it’s not too expensive. Good product for the price.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!