Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Kelsey C.
Knob Noster, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
You need to really rub it in because it’s super white and it makes my tattoo look faded so I don’t care for how it makes my tattoo look. I feel like normal sunscreen does the same thing but keeps my tattoo looking unfaded and black. I wear sunscreen all the time but I found this a bit pointless.
Chelsie C.
Ashby, MA
This is my go to sunscreen. I have a lot of tattoos and I like this has extra protection against the sun. It’s a thicker consistency than regular sunscreen making me feel like my tattoos are more protected. This is vey affordable and I use this every day. I would definitely recommend to anyone who have tattoos.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
An absolute must have for all you tattoo lovers. It lasts for a few hours before having to be reapplied (just depends if you are in and out of a pool or lake) all in all it definitely protects all 7 of my tattoos
Sierra M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product a lot when I was indoor tanning in order to protect my tattoos from blurring. I also used it outside as well. (5-6 times a week) I would definitely recommend trying this product! I think I was able to purchase this from Walmart in the store and it was not expensive!
Monique H.
Lisle, IL
I love this this sunscreen, and not only bc it protects your freshly done tattoos, but it protects them from uv damage. I don't have a huge amount of tattoos, but I do have enough. So when I decided to try this, I was pleased with the results. I also used it as a moisturizer for them as well when I didn't have my other moisturizer handy. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because even though effective, it did tend to dry out rather quickly on the hot days. But nothing wrong with reapplying :)
Rachael W.
Oak hill, OH
My tattoos are very important to me, and keeping them protected from the sun is even more important to me. This product gives me peace of mind when I am enjoying being outdoors with my friends and family.
Bryce S.
Winchester, CA
Awesome for protecting your tattoo from the elements! I put it on every time before I go out and surf and my tattoos look brand new when I come out of the water. I would absolutely buy again.
Hanna S.
Bryant, AR
This tattoo guard is a must for anyone who loves to be in the sun but has tattoos! It is very affordable and has a cute design on the front. It has a kept my tattoos from fading and I tell everyone about it!
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
I love this sunscreen! I am very heavily tattooed and I HATE the way sunscreen feels and smells. This sunscreen has solved that problem. It's not greasy at all, lasts all day, is super thick, and doesn't smell. It doesn't even feel like you're wearing sunscreen.
Hilda R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I went to pool party two days after tattooing my shoulder. Didn’t get in water but did lather the sunscreen on. It was thick and helped keep my skin safe. I use it when showing my art. I think anyone with tattoos in the sun would like it. Even for years after.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!