Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Cara B.
This is such a great product to keep on hand and to use to keep your tattoos safe in the sun. It’s long lasting and smells great. It’s so gentle. I would definitely buy it again and again. Great product!
mariana r.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have a tattoo on my arm and shoulder so every time I go out I put a little of this lotion, and when I go to the beach and the pool I usually put a little more of the product to have a better coverage.
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Target
Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen wad great on my skin after tattooing. My skin healed and my tattoo stayed looking great. Healing time was a lot faster, which is always a plus.
Esmeralda L.
Lewisburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
This is a really concept. Many people don’t realize how high maintained a tattoo should be, and this makes it easy to remember that I have to protect the ink in mine from fading in the sun
Susanna W.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a good sunscreen but I think the tattoo guard is a stretch I believe any sunscreen would give you same results as this. No complaints just maybe A little pricy for just sunscreen.
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought this for my brother and he said he did like it but that it felt a little greasy and it left some light stains on his shirt but other than that it worked great and smelled nice
Deanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this sunscreen formula ! It’s light and is an easy spread . Just a dab of it is enough for a few hours at a time !the smell is very light (not that original sunscreen smell )
Nancy H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to pay for retouches. It saves the color of your ink. If you’re going in the sun this is a must have! It doesn’t make you feel sticky or oily and will protect your art, try it out!
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Great lotion and love the sun protection that this product offers! I definitely recommend that if you have tattoos to give this a try. You will surely love it too!
Deanna B.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorites to use on my tattoos when going out in the sun. I recommend this to anyone with tattoos that are fresh so they don’t end up looking terrible.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!