Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Mackenzie C.
Slidell
Purchased at: Amazon
I never found that I needed this with my tattoo, but I bought it anyway. It was a waste for me due to It does nothing. The scent is just like any other sunscreen and doesn’t last forever. I would not recommend due to it not being something I need
Marilynn L.
Boca Raton, FL
This product is alright. The smell is amazing but it’s over priced because you don’t need this much i put on a tattoo for 2 weeks. It’s very gentle and a tad oily. I used it until i didn’t need to anymore and i won’t use it again.
Jessica I.
Olympia, Washington
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it really does truly work for my tattoos! It protects them when I’m out in the sun, and makes them so much less itchy! It lasts quite a long time, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s getting a tattoo!!
Shelby L.
Simi Valley, CA
I haven’t noticed anything super special with the sunscreen. It’s gentle on the skin and I’ve used it with fresh (healed) tattoos and it didn’t irritate it. It did keep my tattoos from getting sunburnt so that’s a plus in my book.
Danielle K.
Fords
This product is great! When i first got my tattoo i was so wortied about how to protect it in the summertime and when i saw this i thought, Wow Perfect!! =) I instantly bought it and used it all summer long!
Thanks Coppertone!!
Shenna B.
Pineview
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product because I didn’t want my tattoo to fade in the sun. I don’t usually be in the sun that much so I can’t really say how highly I would recommend this product but I can say is that my tattoos are still looking good.
Corey B.
Fisherville, KY
Was a little sticky and oily but over all a great brand. I never worried about if my tattoo would fade due to sun when I used this sunscreen. It moisturized the area very much. It has a pretty neutral smell to it.
Grace F.
N Charleston, SC
Not greasy and worked great. Didn’t notice any fading after I rubbed onto my tattoos. Would use again! Gentle and didn’t make my skin greasy. Smells nice. Will@continue to use this product over other products.
Shreya S.
New York
I went to Europe for a month a day after getting my tattoo so I wanted to ensure that my tattoo would be safe during my trip. I love that it has SPF 50 because I am a crazy skincare person. Highly recommend!
Angela K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was so happy to see a tattoo sunscreen come out. I think it is a great option for us heavily tattooed folks. My only issue is texture it’s a little greasy for my taste but I would use this again for sure.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!