Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Shirley h.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
It seemed to work pretty well. I have two tattoos that are incredibly faded at 14+ years old so I'm trying to save them now. The lotion has a very nice scent and is decent lasting. I'm a freckled ginger however so I lotion up more often. I would recommend it to anyone who has tattoos they want to protect.
Sam P.
Loves Park
I am very pale so I NEED sunscreen. And with my tattoo it's even more important. This sunscreen is amazing. It has protected me from so many painful peels I can't even count.
That being said, I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between this and normal sunscreen
Ashlyn R.
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this for my husband when we went to the beach. He is covered in tattoos, and as you know, they are very pricey so you want to be sure to protect them as best as you can. This definitely did a good job, but I’m sure we could get the same results from just a plain old sunscreen.
Cyla B.
Friona
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product! This protected my tattoos nicely. I use this any time I’m spending extended periods of time outside. One application was definitely enough for the duration I was outside. I recommend this to anyone I know that has tattoos because this stuff really works.
Amanda H.
Austin
This product worked well but it wasn’t my favorite. It had a great price value which was a plus. The downside is it was oily which I didn’t care for. It did help with protecting my fresh tattoo but I don’t know if I would be a repeat customer. Great price but not my favorite.
nicole a.
Hollis Center, ME
I have many tattoos so this product was great and it blocked my ink I hope nothing looks worn down and it was a good value ai if it is helping my tattoos stay full of color then that is great
Jessica N.
i have several tattoos with color and i want to make sure that i keep them protected against the sun, This is a good inexpensive product to help keep them vibrant and looking like new while your skin is taking a beating from the hot sun of the summer.
LJ L.
Hamburg
It a sticky and weird. Smells funky but my mom loves it! I just am not a fan personally. I think it can absorb in certain situations but not when I wanted it to work I guess. But I would be willing to try it again since my mom is such a big fan!!! Aa!!!!!!
Danielle E.
Harbor city, CA
This is just like any other sun block. I didn't really notice it do anything for my tattoo. I usually buy a higher spf for my tattoos anyways and that works just the same. As a sun block it's great but specifically for tattoos it doesn't really matter.
MaryAnn w.
This is a great lotion to help protect your tattoos from the sun so they stay vibrant and keeps you from having to get touch up often. I love coppertone SPFs the smell is the best. They just make me think of summer and the ocean. I highly recommend.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!