Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen

Start your review of Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
I have five tattoos and I burn very easily. Every year I slather myself up with sunscreen to help prevent them from fading when I get older, but I still manage to get burned. This year my sister got me the Tattoo Guard lotion and it's been INCREDIBLE! I use it just on my tattoos and will use a regular spray for the rest of my body. Once, I got burned everywhere EXCEPT for my tattoos. Definitely worth the price.
Rebecca R.
Rumford, ME
I have a partial sleeve tattoo on my right arm, and so in the summer it's kind of hard to wear tanktops while preserving the color in my body work. i was a bit disappointed in the efficacy of this product. it was a bit oily, and if i did put on a sweatshirt it soaked into the sleeves and they had to be immediately washed. also, i did notice more fading this past summer than i would have liked.
Tiffany L.
Detroit, MI
As a woman who loves her many tattoos and looks forward to getting more it is important to me to protect them and keep them looking their best, especially in the summer when I get to show them off the most. Coppertone tattoo guard lotion protects my tattoos from the harmful fading rays of the sun.
Mikiko W.
Boston, MA
Coppertone does good sunscreens and this is no worse, but it deserves 2 stars cause it basically is only marketing. This simply is a strong sunscreen, that's it. I was expecting it to have some very fancy applier but it has not. you still have to use a brush to apply it on your tattoo without risking to have a white patch around the tattoo itself when you get suntanned.
Francisco P.
Totally love it. I had my eye liner tattooed on and had to stop going to the tanning beds because it was fading it out so bad that I had to have them done again. I don't like wearing the goggles because you get raccoon eyes so I was at a stand still. With this stick, I can go over my eye liner and it protects my ink and I can still have the tan that I love :)
Morgan E.
Pleasant Hill, CA
This sunscreen is definitely a little bit thicker than other sunscreens but it goes on smooth and isn't miserably oily. It was super well-priced as I found it at a big-box discount store and have bought it another time since. I have used it for my tattoo's but also just as all over [minus face] sunblock in a pinch and haven't had any issues with it.
Marissa S.
I have a LOT of tattoos and am always in need of sun protection especially during sleeveless season. I work outside in the heat, so I also need something that holds up to the humidity and the sweat. This is the jam! Not super greasy, enough protection, and smells light and nice just like sunscreen.
Tianna R.
Whenever I spend time in the sun my main concern is caring for my many color tattoos. The sun can make skin wrinkly and leathery which distorts the shape and color of your tattoos. I'm so happy I finally found a product that puts my mind at ease while enjoying my sun time. It stays on well even after being in the water. And it can be used as an allover sunscreen as well! All around awesome peoduct
Danielle D.
Kingsville, TX
I'm always nervous when I have to go out in the sun not only because of how dangerous the sun's rays can be but also I'm afraid that my body art will fade. I'm so glade there's a product out there specifically for people, like myself, with tattoos! I never leave the house without it!
Annabelle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this on my tattoos after getting them. I live in Oklahoma so the sun is hard to avoid, especially on the arms and neck and chest.
I've found it protect the color of my tattoos very well, they look almost as vivid as they did 3 years ago, and I can appreciate a product that does what it's advertised to do.
It's not thick or greasy and there is no residue or unpleasant smell.
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!