Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Monique H.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Tiffany L.

BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone Tattoo Guard Sunscreen Lotion:

• Helps prevent sunburn
  • Won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Moisturizing formula
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Propylene Glycol, C12-15, Aldyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, peg-12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%; Zinc Oxide 14.5%; Octisalate 5%

Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Lotion SPF 50 Sunscreen
  • "I haven't used this product, but know people who have, and they say it works great over their tattoos." in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in the summer, it does exactly what it says it does." in 1 review
  • "So enjoy this great product that will save you from having to pay for a touch up" in 1 review
Cheyenne R.
Malta
As someone with multiple tattoos, this is a must have. It’s very easy to apply and not greasy! It also seems to enhance the color of your tattoo. It lasts long and you don’t need to reapply! I love the high SPF.
Katherine W.
Lynnwood, WA
My biggest piece is in my forearm so it gets a fair amount of sun exposure. It’s also a decade old! (Not sure how I feel about that...) and I use this often if I’m spending a longer than average time outside. My tattoo still looks fresh and I love it.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I have this with me anytime my tattoos will be exposed in direct sunlight. This is a really thick cream that rubs on well but you can tell that it's covering and protecting the ink saturation. I haven't had any noticeable fading while using this product.
Taylor C.
Columbus , OH
Perfect for the hot summer days when you’re out by the water! This lotion protects your tattoo from the suns rays and keeps it moisturized all day all! The only downfall is that it isn’t completely waterproof, so make sure you keep reapplying!
Corey B.
Fisherville, KY
Was a little sticky and oily but over all a great brand. I never worried about if my tattoo would fade due to sun when I used this sunscreen. It moisturized the area very much. It has a pretty neutral smell to it.
nicole a.
Hollis Center, ME
I have many tattoos so this product was great and it blocked my ink I hope nothing looks worn down and it was a good value ai if it is helping my tattoos stay full of color then that is great
Kristen D.
Newton, AL
Great lotion and love the sun protection that this product offers! I definitely recommend that if you have tattoos to give this a try. You will surely love it too!
Alyssa S.
Livingston, NY
I use this on all my color tattoos when I go tanning and honestly it does drastically help decrease fading. I recommend this 100% the left half of my body is covered in color tattoos and you can tell which ones I’ve used this on. I haven’t used it on my right side though because I personally think black and grey looks just fine when it’s sun worn
Angela M.
washington township
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ll give it a 5 because it did what it was supposed to do! It’s sunscreen and it’s prevented any burning. I also noticed it didn’t make my tattoos raise they they usually do when they hit the sun. So that’s a plus.
Sam P.
Loves Park
I am very pale so I NEED sunscreen. And with my tattoo it's even more important. This sunscreen is amazing. It has protected me from so many painful peels I can't even count.
That being said, I'm not sure if there is much of a difference between this and normal sunscreen
Monica S.
This is my first time seeing this product .. Where can I find this in Canada ?
Kimberley H.
Elkhart , TX
I use SPF 50(for babies) on my Tattoos. What is the difference in this SPF 50 Tattoo Guard and the SPF 50 I already us???
Skylar L.
Liverpool, NY
How is this product? Is it expensive?
Cassia E.
I'm seriously considering my first tattoo. Any advice from ladies with body art? I've picked the shoulder or shoulder blade as the spot, and I'm working on the design. What would you compare the pain to? How good is this product during the healing process? I sunburn easily.
Alyssa S.
Phoenix, MD
Wow! I did not even realize this was a thing! I am thinking of getting my first tattoo soon, so this is really useful information!