Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Continuous Spray SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Chloe C.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Continuous Spray SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Nancy M.Coppertone® Tattoo GUARD® Continuous Spray SPF 50 Sunscreen uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY COPPERTONE

• Moisturizing formula helps maintain smooth appearance of tattooed skin
  • Great for larger tattooed areas
  • Quick and even coverage
  • UVA/UVB sunscreen helps protect against UV rays that can fade or blur tattoos
  • Photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
  • Water resistant (80 minutes)
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Dermatologist tested

J W.
West Orange, NJ
I don't usually use Coppertone due to some of the chemicals but I have used the tattoo guard when I forgot to bring other products with me to the beach and it certainly does an alright job, I just have concerns about some of the chemicals in it. It depends on how you feel about that.
Jovetta R.
Connersville
Sunblock was effective and my tattoo stayed bright I would recommend this product to others and it is easy to use it's my go to sunscreen I reapply about every 4 hours and haven't had any issues love this product
Angela C.
San Tan Valley
Purchased at: CVS
Love the tattoo guard. I have a large tattoo that cover most of my back. Coppertons Tatoo Guard keeps my large tat fresh looking and helps from drying that can occur.
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I bought this when I was going to the beach and I didn’t want my tattoos to fade. I bought it at Walmart and it was priced around $3 or $4. It smelled great and it did not feel sticky on the skin. It blended in very well to the skin and my tattoos were in great condition afterwards.
Allie S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Anytime I plan a long day in the sun, this is always in my bag. Love this product and how it doesn’t dry out my tattoo. If anything it makes my tattoo stand out more at the beach due to the shine it brings. Doesn’t leave weird tan lines either, HUGE pluss
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
If you apply this indoor out of the elements it’s great. I don’t notice a difference from this and regular spray sunscreen. For the cost it’s more cost efficient to get a cream and apply. It says clear, but every spray sunscreen is clear. Nothing special
Sierra B.
fayetteville, arkansas
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works amazing! Nice scent, easy to apply, works great in protecting tattoos even if your out in the sun all day! Good value, super gentle and easy to re apply if need! Would recommend!
Sally R.
Fort irwin, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
It works really great as a strong sun screen to protect new and or old tattoos from sun damage! It always works for my sensitive skin although they're is some chemical in it that somehow breaks down gel nail polish and regular nail polish. So if your using this stuff don't wear nail polishes or acrylic nails.
Cassidy S.
New Bedford, MA
Love this, helps protect my skin and my ink and keep it looking like new. I apply every hr or so just like i would normal sunscreen at the beach. I use it every beach trip or sunny outting. Smells just like normal sunscreen. A must by for those with tattoos.
Ashley W.
Athens, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had a tattoo on my lower back for years now, it’s colorful so I try to protect it as well as I can, I love this spray, it’s super easy to reach to put on my lower back myself, it protects just my tattoo so I can still get tan on the rest of my back, this is a great product and I’d definitely recommend
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Is this worth $10?
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I am looking for a sunscreen that is specifically for tattoos. I currently use regular sunscreen. I see that this product has good reviews. What did you notice about this that made it better than the regular sunscreens and where the heck can I find it???
Savannah G.
I've never seen this before. Does it work? Is it worth the money?
Sarah G.
Does this tattoo guard really work?
Tina M.
Central Islip, NY
Can you buy this at a local store? I've never seen this, maybe I'll give it a try