BY COPPERTONE #8 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Marie C.
Daytona Beach, FL
When im trying to get that perfect tan i always use this product it has the right about of sunscreen protection that i need smells amazing. Non greasy doesn't make my skin feels oily water resistant up to 80 minutes!
Brey-Anna C.
Adelanto, CA
This stuff right here is no joke the smell makes me sick and it didnt even change the color of my white legs. I was hoping it would. It also made me itchy.
Christina N.
I love this product. I have been using it on my light toned skin and I always avoid getting burnt but at the same time get a great tan! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to tan but also protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
Whitney R.
This sunscreen is light weight, water proof, and allows you to get a tan without burning when used as directed. It rubs in well. It also is affordable on most summer budgets. It's also comes in multiple SPF protection levels.
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products ūüėĀūüĎč

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I love using this for my summer pool days. I find that it gives me more than enough protection and lets me get a little tan (well tan for me). I've never had a problem with this sunscreen as long as I reapply every hour and half (the ginger struggle). It is not greasy and I love the smell!
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
This works great! It's not even summer year and I already have a decent tan. Definitely an inexpensive lotion for anyone looking to tan up nice for the summer.
Beth M.
Great product. Love the scent easy to apply. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15. My tried and true brand for sunscreen.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
I feel like this really helped me get some color and I didn't end up getting too much sun on me. Product was reasonable in price and stayed on for 2 dips in the water.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I prefer sun tan lotions to sprays, and this one is nice because it's pretty light and non-greasy as long as you don't lay it on too thick. I'm pretty fair skinned and I was able to get a little bit of a tan going without getting burnt.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??