Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
4.36 / 5 based on 230 Reviews
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
- "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
- "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
- "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
- "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
- "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Love this product after I get a nice base tan. Ithe stops me from burning but allow's my tan to get super dark.
I love this tanning lotion! There's no greasy feeling! The cap stays on tight so it doesn't leak all over my bag. It gives me just enough sun protection and still allows me to get a great tan. I even feel comfortable letting my teen daughters use it.
Great product for tanning. Works great to give you a sun kissed tan while still protecting your skin.
I like the way it smells, it doesn't stink like other tanning oils can. I use it every summer it protects me from getting burnt but I still am able to get a nice tan. I only had to reapply twice a day at the beach this summer, it lasts a long time and is water proof
Works pretty great for me!!! I've got fair skin and not much helps as far as tanning but this worked pretty good for me! 😊
When im trying to get that perfect tan i always use this product it has the right about of sunscreen protection that i need smells amazing. Non greasy doesn't make my skin feels oily water resistant up to 80 minutes!
I bought this from Burlington Coat Factory for cheap. I usually use SPF 15 because it is less greasy than the higher SPFs. This one however, feels just as greasy as an SPF 50! It also smells like a standard sunscreen. Nothing special. I would use a different brand.
Best way to not get burnt out in the sun but also get a great tan in the process. All 5 stars! Recommend!
I have used this tanning lotion whenever I go out and tan. I really like how it doesn't leave my skin feeling super sticky, especially when going to the beach. It gives me an even and defined tan. I would recommend this product to anyone.
I'm a sun girl. The sun gives vitamin d but to much sun can hurt the skin so I always make sure I use a spf and copper tones smell the best and have always worked for me
Q & A
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Does this product stain or transfer?
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos