BY COPPERTONE #12 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Shaedaya V.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this when I want to even out my complexion a bit. My skin is very sensitive so the fact that this doesn't irritate it is very good for me. I also feel like the price is very generous. Highly recommend to others.
Kiona D.
Saint Paul, MN
Love this, I use SPF 8 but it's not listed on influenster. It provides the perfect amount of coverage for a nice tan with no burn, and I usually burn pretty easily!
Allison P.
Great product! I used this when I went to the beach and it was great on my skin. Easy to apply and perfect when your looking to get a good tan for the summer. It kept my skin from burning up and also helps me to get that perfect tan I was looking for.
Tosha L.
SPRING HILL, FL
went to the bahamas this year and the only sunscreen we will ever use is coppertone so strong and long lasting i got some sun but it was a tan and looks beautiful thank you coppertone
Haley S.
Pence, WI
This is my favorite #beachbagessential it still has some sunscreen in it so your somewhat protected but it also doubles and a tanning lotion great for the beach!
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Jasmine N.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I am super pale and in the summer in work on getting a tan when I can, and this tanning lotion is the bomb it allows me to tan and not look like a tomato because it still has SPF
Rachel G.
Ogden, UT
I like this tanning lotion. I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan. If you are looking for something with higher SPF protection then I would skip this.
Jen G.
Portland, ME
Perfect amount of protection to keep me from burning while allowing a dark, natural tan. Best part is, it doesn't feel sticky or greasy, and it smells great! Easy to apply & leaves my skin feeling great!
Alejandra E.
I bought this specifically because of the "Classic Coppertone" scent, as the Coppertone website indicates in the product description. This product smells NOTHING like the original Coppertone tanning lotions.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??