BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
I love this tanning lotion! I'm dark but sometimes burn. This helps protect me while getting me tan!! Very moisturizing as well! I would recommend go anyone with a base tan!
Heather S.
Love to put this on when you know you are going to be in the sun all day. I love to have that glow from the sun but without getting burnt! You will love this product if you want protection while enjoying the sun working on a gorgeous tan!
Kaylee T.
I use this product often and I am always satisfied. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. If you run it I'm well it doesn't leave streaks. It is reasonably priced and I would buy it again
Victoria M.
I have used this product for many summers, I always find this product easily at retail stores such as Walmart and target. I find this to be a very good price for what you get!
Paige S.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this tanning lotion for a few years when laying by the pool. I purchase it at Walmart. It smells like typical sunscreen and isn't too greasy. The only thing I don't care for about it is that it does break my skin out. It gives me a natural looking tan, though.
Lydia C.
Bozeman, MT
Great summery smell, works great! It's not sticky, doesn't leave a film or any oily residue. I use this every time I am out in the sun and want a little extra golden glow.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
I love this sunscreen with tanning. It makes my skin look so much better. Also I don`t get sun burns, which proves it really protects the skin while helping to tan faster.
Kaelon H.
Madison, MS
I like the way it smells, it doesn't stink like other tanning oils can. I use it every summer it protects me from getting burnt but I still am able to get a nice tan. I only had to reapply twice a day at the beach this summer, it lasts a long time and is water proof
Kirsten P.
Vacaville, CA
I love tanning and this is one of the products I have used before. It has helped me gradually tan rather than tan immediately. It's a good price for where you can buy it for the way it helps tan slowly. It feels nicely on the skin since it's not to heavy either.
Yalamba  K.
Alexandria , VA
I used this product while working over the summer at a summer camp I worked at. I did not think it was that effective for my skin tone being that I was a first time user. I don't believe I would repurchase this product again.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??