Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
4.37 / 5 based on 232 Reviews
Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...
Top Questions See all 23 Q&A
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
- "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
- "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
- "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
- "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
- "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
I love this tanning lotion! I'm dark but sometimes burn. This helps protect me while getting me tan!! Very moisturizing as well! I would recommend go anyone with a base tan!
Love to put this on when you know you are going to be in the sun all day. I love to have that glow from the sun but without getting burnt! You will love this product if you want protection while enjoying the sun working on a gorgeous tan!
I use this product often and I am always satisfied. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time. If you run it I'm well it doesn't leave streaks. It is reasonably priced and I would buy it again
I have used this product for many summers, I always find this product easily at retail stores such as Walmart and target. I find this to be a very good price for what you get!
I have been using this tanning lotion for a few years when laying by the pool. I purchase it at Walmart. It smells like typical sunscreen and isn't too greasy. The only thing I don't care for about it is that it does break my skin out. It gives me a natural looking tan, though.
Great summery smell, works great! It's not sticky, doesn't leave a film or any oily residue. I use this every time I am out in the sun and want a little extra golden glow.
I love this sunscreen with tanning. It makes my skin look so much better. Also I don`t get sun burns, which proves it really protects the skin while helping to tan faster.
I like the way it smells, it doesn't stink like other tanning oils can. I use it every summer it protects me from getting burnt but I still am able to get a nice tan. I only had to reapply twice a day at the beach this summer, it lasts a long time and is water proof
I love tanning and this is one of the products I have used before. It has helped me gradually tan rather than tan immediately. It's a good price for where you can buy it for the way it helps tan slowly. It feels nicely on the skin since it's not to heavy either.
I used this product while working over the summer at a summer camp I worked at. I did not think it was that effective for my skin tone being that I was a first time user. I don't believe I would repurchase this product again.
Q & A
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Does this product stain or transfer?
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos