BY COPPERTONE #12 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Stephene B.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I prefer Coppertone lotion over oil. I use to be an oil lover as I get older I like lotion as it makes my skin not oily. Coppertone has a great product for tanning and even better product for children! Coppertone is my go to lotion for those warm sunny days! ☀️
Mel F.
This product did not work for me. I have fair skin and it hasn't helped me get a tan. I've used it through two weeks of band camp, a week of drum major camp, and I didn't see a difference, neither did my friends. It smells great, and has a good coverage, but I felt it too greasy, and shiny for my taste.
Asheton B.
Charlotte, NC
Love this. Not too oily. Smells good. And it lasted the perfect amount of time. I've bought it over a few summers and I never burned. I would get it at various stores. Never had an issue with my skin so I would recommend it to others for sure. Enjoy!
Gabriela A.
San Antonio
Love, love this.. The smell of the tanning lotion is what I like smells like coconut love that it tans my skin beautiful. I definitely do recommend this to my friends all the time when they want to tan outside.
Sonnie C.
Orlando, FL
Perfect lotion to tan in. It goes on smooth and creamy and does not dry out or get too oily on your skin. It's light weight, so it does not feel like you have product on your skin. It is comfortable to wear and you do not have to reapply as often as other products. It is definitely a must-have when going to the pool or beach this summer.
Michaela B.
Plattsburgh, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I have used this tanning lotion whenever I go out and tan. I really like how it doesn't leave my skin feeling super sticky, especially when going to the beach. It gives me an even and defined tan. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Lexi T.
Syracuse, NY
Love this tanning lotion! I do reapply my lotion once every hour and a half or so, and it worked great. My skin can become irritated due to perfumes in some lotions, however I had no issue with this product. I buy it every summer!
Kylie C.
I don't tan easily. I burn really. So it helps to have a product to help with the tanning process. And it's sweat proof, so even if you're working in the yard, you don't have to worry about it.
Alex F.
Newport News, VA
This works pretty well for a "tanning" lotion. Just keep in mind that it is a really low SPF so you will want to wear additional sunscreen if your skin is fair. It is pretty gentle and has a coconut smell to it. I would recommend this product but again, wear sunscreen!
Amanda S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It is not took heavy or thick and it protects your skin. The bottle is not too large so you can take it on the go. This is my go-to brand of sunscreen and SPF 15 is perfect for even my fair skin. It doesn't smell as nicely as some of the other leading brands but I would buy it again!
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??