BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Chelsey S.
Sunbury, PA
Does not leave any streaks or make your skin feel any different. I was concerned at first because normally any of the tanning products has a flaw. However this worked and felt just like regular sun screen and I didn't get burnt or turn orange or anything
Amanda D.
Tampa, FL
I use this lotion almost everyday while I study at the pool. I love the way it makes my skin feel. Doesn't feel like I have lotion caked on, feels like a thin coat but at the same time I know I'm still being protective. It also smells good not a typical sun tan lotion smell.
Anna P.
Danville
I've never used tanning lotion outside of a tanning bed until I tried this & it was better than expected. Still got some color without streaking just make sure to rub in. Personally I think I still prefer using tanning oil for laying out in the sun but definitely something I would recommend to others.
Tetia C.
Callaway, FL
I love this tanning lotion! There's no greasy feeling! The cap stays on tight so it doesn't leak all over my bag. It gives me just enough sun protection and still allows me to get a great tan. I even feel comfortable letting my teen daughters use it.
Sharon R.
Kissimmee, FL
Really enjoyed using this product. I am a very fair skinned person, and I used this over the summer. It was effective in giving me a nice subtle tan color. I tend to sunburn easily. A little tip, if you are fair skinned, re-apply every couple of hours and you will have nice glowing skin.
Tiffany L.
Houma, LA
Carina C.
This is always my go to tanning lotion! I have tried multiple brands, and I feel as if this is the most affordable and works just as great if not better than some of the "higher end" brand names. I feel myself always coming back to this item! knock on wood, but I never seem to burn while using this sun tan lotion and it always helps me get that bronzy look! It is a beach day essential!!
Briauna B.
Good tanning lotion. Doesn't leave skin too oily. Have used it a few times now and does seem to help me get tanner. Definitely would recommend due to the reasonable price and results. Once I run out I do think that I will buy it again.
Amy T.
I don't tan easy (mostly burn) so I need something to help my skin handle long hours in the sun. The spf 15 is just right to apply ever couple of hours and avoid burning, and the tanning solution works great for my skin type!
Chantelle C.
Rochester, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This isn't a tanning lotion that you would expect to go 4 shades darker in an hour unlike some tanning lotions. I find this lotion comforting knowing that I'm getting the healthiest glow possible while still being protected as much as possible. This allows you to get the color with out all the risk.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??