BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
This is my favorite tanning lotion! Smells great, rubs on easily and absorbs relatively quickly. I do recommend applying at least once every hour, especially if you notice your skin getting a tinge of pink. You may want to use a higher SPF on your face though.

Overall, great product!
Elizabeth G.
I love this tanning cream. Not only does it smells good it also works. When I go to the beach i get lobster red when using other products. But with this, I tend to get a bit toasty. this is on my shopping list every summer. It's affordable, especially if you go to Walmart. Great buy!
Kaylee J.
Laguna Hills, CA
When using this tanning lotion, I was in my backyard on a sunny day. I applied this tanning lotion in hopes of getting tan. I think I put too much on because my skin did not change after using this product. I suggest not using too much or else it's really protective and will not let your body burn or even tan. Overall, it's a good product that just needs to be used a certain way.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I really love getting tan during the summer. Tan but not burned and this tanning coppertone tanning lotion helps me to do just that. Get a nice little tan. I got mine on walgreens and it was a nice deal. Definitely a summer must have for anyone looking for a nice tan.
Zherr Anne A.
Vallejo, CA
This is my go-to suntan lotion. While some might like it because it doesn't have a high SPF, it's higher than other suntan lotions I've found. If it came in high SPFs I'd definitely give five stars. Then again it's not sunscreen so you can't expect it to be too high.
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Lets me catch a nice tan without burning, the value of this product to me is well worth the money. I purchased the product at our local Walmart. The packaging is nice, and I think over all if you're looking for a sunscreen that allows you to still tan and be protected this is it!
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
Not the sunscreen for my fair skin. I understand that it is a tanning lotion, but I was hoping for a bit more protection to prevent a sunburn. It was disappointing and sort of harsh on my sensitive skin. I found this to also be a bit greasy and would not necessarily recommend it to people with my skin type.
Rebecca D.
This lotion does not leave my feeling greasy. It's just the right amount of sun protection to keep my skin from burning. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. The price isn't too bad either. I would purchase this again for tanning season. But be sure to reapply after being in the water. The spf is low.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
Copper tone tanning lotion is amazing!! Not only does it protect you from the sun but it leaves just enough coverage so you get a beautiful tan!! It smells lovely and it doesn't dry out your skin. You can purchase this at target, Walmart, and I've even seen it at some super markets. Will not disappoint!
Anna P.
Danville
I've never used tanning lotion outside of a tanning bed until I tried this & it was better than expected. Still got some color without streaking just make sure to rub in. Personally I think I still prefer using tanning oil for laying out in the sun but definitely something I would recommend to others.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??