BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Emily M.
Brooksville, FL
Tired of being your old pale self, this will do the trick! First time I used it I fell in love! As time continued I was no longer pale white but a beautiful tan and it felt great!
Payton G.
Works just as well as any other sun lotion, but I wouldn't say it makes you any more tan! I've been trying to compare sunblocks to this one to see if I notice a difference in my skin tone, but have found no evidence every time. Might be better off saving your money on a regular sun lotion, but give it a try if you want to see if your results are different!
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I always have some of the stuff in my bathroom when the summer comes around I usually like to put some on to get a little nice clothing tan going on layout by my pool and you know I'll try to bronze myself a little bit on five it's perfect it's not very greasy which is nice and it just makes my skin stuff which is always a plus and it doesn't make my skin dry
Maicy G.
Layton, UT
I love this tanning lotion because it helps me have tan looking skin without the harmful rays! It has a beautiful natural glow and works perfect on my skin. I even wear underneath my makeup to help my foundation look more natural. I love this product and I love the added bonus of SPF 15 so I can wear it when I'm going out in the sun.
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I do not know if it is actually works different than a regular sunblock or suncreen. I do tan easily under the sun, and the spf on this one is not too much. The packaging is nice because it helps you squeeze the product easier. I got this online and prize wise, it's expensive for what it is. I recommend trying a higher spf sunblock.
Christina N.
I love this product. I have been using it on my light toned skin and I always avoid getting burnt but at the same time get a great tan! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting to tan but also protecting your skin from harmful UV rays.
Loreina K.
Trinity, TX
Love the copper tone tanning lotion spf 15! it goes on lightly, smells great and has subtle cover. it doesn't make you orange. it gives me just enough of a tan on my pale white legs that I'm not ashamed to show them I really like that it has protection from the sun. this is the tanning lotion I wear to the pool!
Niki S.
I have always been a Coppertone gal! I love this product and think it is a great value for the awesome benefits you get from using it. The packaging is appealing and the smell beings back amazing childhood memories. It works effectively, when used as directed. I would totes recommend this product!
Whitney R.
This sunscreen is light weight, water proof, and allows you to get a tan without burning when used as directed. It rubs in well. It also is affordable on most summer budgets. It's also comes in multiple SPF protection levels.
Laurie E.
Spring Branch, TX
This is my go to sunscreen. I have olive skin and tan easily. I rarely burn or stay out in the direct sun for hours at a time, so this product gives me just enough protection from burning, while still allowing me to get that sunny glow to my skin. I use the spray for a quick touch up and the lotion as my base. It is not overly greasy or oily, so just a few minutes after application, I can put on my clothes. I always have a couple of bottles of this on hand at all times.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??