BY COPPERTONE #12 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Kelsey B.
Great product and I truly enjoyed the results. I use it when I got to the beach or simply sitting around the pool. Protects my skin from burning well still receiving a tan.
Laura B.
Toronto, ON
It gives a nice glowing feature to your body when applied, especially the leg. It is very smooth and there is no significantly noticeable scent with this.
MARIA M.
Dependiendo de que playa y la velocidad para broncearme utilizo este, siempre le digo a mis compañeros de trabajo como me cuido cuando voy a la playa
Grace C.
Caracas, Venezuela
I really love my tan after i used this Copertone Lotion. Not only protects, also moisturizes the skin. I recommend it!
Lakota Y.
Blountsville , Alabama
I love this! The smell is awesome and it feels so good on the skin and it last a long time.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??