BY COPPERTONE #12 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you don't burn
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
We only use this kind for sunscreen and it. Works but it does get a little greasy
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this brand the product and it really works you should all try it sometime
Katlyn B.
Kingston, ON
I love this product! Gives me protection from the sun while still allowing me to work on my tan! Amazing, I’ve found that it works way better than other brands I’ve tried and is very affordable! I love this product.
Jenna B.
My skin burns very easily, but also never seems to tan. I love this product because it gives me the best of both worlds - protects my skin, and still lets me tan. It is gentle enough on my sensitive skin, has great results for the price, and also has that signature sunscreen smell (which I like). I will definitely repurchase!
Dáphyne F.
Na minha opinião é um produto que cumpre com o objetivo, comprei ele pois gosto dessa marca e queria uma proteção adequada ao meu tipo de pele. tive uma boa experiência mas não foi um produto que me conquistou, deixou a pele um pouco pegajosa e o cheiro era meio enjoativo, eu não compraria novamente.
Jaimee R.
I am a sun lover but I do like a little protection from the UV Rays! I apply this quite liberally and I always seem to get a nice even brown tan, no burn! It goes on great, doesn't leave you all oily and greasy and smells wonderful! I definitely recommend this for people with a little darker skin or who are very used to the sun and yes I will definitely buy this again!
Samantha H.
This tanning lotion is great for individuals with pale skin. the sunscreen gives you a tiny bit of shimmer which makes your skin look great while its on but it does not work as well as other tanning lotions that i have tried. if you have pale skin i would recommend this as you do not wish to bun and probably tan at a slow rate anyways. its not overly pricey and very easy to find which is a plus.
Lauren R.
I like to achieve a tan while not leaving my skin totally unprotected! Thats why this low SPF still protects my skin but allows me to still tan. It has good value and I purchased it at Shoppers Drug Mart. Overall, great product that I would for sure buy it again!
Isis B.
This is my favorite tanning lotion, as I am very pale, this lotion does what is promised without being too harsh. Is very easy to find at markets or beauty stores. I've been using for some summers now. I think it could improve a little in drying time.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??