BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Alivia W.
Warrior, AL
I like this product. It provides sun protection. I would definitely recommend to a friend
Jennifer M.
Knoxville
One of my favorites. Feels great on my skin and protects without too much re-application.
Mady C.
Love this! Gives a great copper look. Smell is kind of strong but the results are great!
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
Smells really wonderful and you can't beat the price . It's also really good on your skin
Charles W.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Is not worth buying. It doesn't do like the color its made to do. Needa to be stronger
Krystal C.
Dalton, GA
We only use this kind for sunscreen and it. Works but it does get a little greasy
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you don't burn
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
I love this brand the product and it really works you should all try it sometime
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products ūüėĀūüĎč

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Mary H.
London, ON
I really enjoy this tanning lotion. It's one of the only ones available with an SPF of 15, as I really dont feel comfortable using anything below that.
It's important to still be responsible and aware of the damages the sun can cause - so dont sit outside for extended periods of time with only this on as it does not act as protection.
It's perfect to apply and then sit outside for a little while to get a small tan. I like to use it for a gradual tan so that I'm not over exposing myself to the sun.
Like any other suncare product it is a little pricey, but if you're going to purchase a tanning lotion its worth the extra couple dollars considering the added protection of this brand.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??