BY COPPERTONE #8 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Jessica M.
Los Angeles , CA
This product really works it's hard for me to get an even tan because I have bad skin but I got the product just to try it out and it amazingly worked it I applied It and I tanned and my skin was evenly tan, love it !
Taylor B.
St. Charles
This worlds really well for my skin tone. I love using it for when I’m just sitting out in the sun reading or doing homework. I see results almost right away. I wish it wasn’t as oily as it is, also I wish I could find a more natural product to use instead of that.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
I used this the 12 days I was in Hawaii, didn’t burn once and I’m from Minnesota so pale skin yuck! Came home with a nice golden tan, not orange cause there isn’t any bronzer in this! It smells amazing and is super light and non greasy on the skin.
Danielle D.
I prefer the lotion over the spray because the lotion has more coverage. I find that when I use the spray, my tan comes out more blotchy. The lotion is better if you want an even tan.
Lila🐾
I love this! It smells just like sun block, I had bought it from Walmart a few weeks ago. It was gentle on the skin, didn't burn my skin but gave me a even, nice looking tan. I recommend it if you're looking for some light colour!
Kat H.
Canton, NC
I like this lotion. Smells great (like coconut), non greasy,and leaves my skin soft. The protection of SPF is there so I don't have to worry too much and it has the tanning element which is definitely a plus for me.
breeanna t.
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15 is sooo moisturizing and affordable I used this Pacific one on my trip to Florida ! It smells amazing as well. I use it on arms and stomach since I have sensitive skin.
Yasameen S.
Love it. Went to tahoe during a holiday weekend and made sure to put this baby all over. After five hours I was able to get a glory bronze tan. Purchased from target. Very affordable. Seems good too.
Nicole C.
Emmaus, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite tanning lotion. This is a great Summer product to use by the pool or at the beach. It's very cheap in a grocery store and smells great on my skin. It protects your skin but also helps you tan more easily. I would definitely recommend this or the lotion type!
Diana B.
Piketon, OH
I'm a sun girl. The sun gives vitamin d but to much sun can hurt the skin so I always make sure I use a spf and copper tones smell the best and have always worked for me
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??