BY COPPERTONE #12 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Tinisha P.
One of my many beach bag essentials for a long day at the beach! It not only keeps me from getting sunburned but also helps me get a nice color tone to my skin.
Lauren H.
Harrah, OK
This product is very cheap and not streaky at all. Leaves a great glow afterwords . This is my go to product when I need a little color and protect to my skin .
Jenifer M.
Lincoln park, MI
I like this it wont make u really dark on the first time it will give you the sun kissed glow the first couple of times its not greasy its good for the price
Brey-Anna C.
ADELANTO, CA
This stuff right here is no joke the smell makes me sick and it didnt even change the color of my white legs. I was hoping it would. It also made me itchy.
Bianca S.
Liked the smell of the product, it spreads easy and doesn't leave a sticky oily after feel. I've used multiple brands and this one is by far my favorite!
Rachel K.
This sunscreen not only protects but gives you an even tan. It's not thick and goopy like most, which I hate. It's perfect and gets the job done.
Maribel A.
Austin, TX
i love this tanning lotion!! It lasts forever. My tan never looked this good. I've tried so many products but this tanning lotion is my favorite.
mallorie c.
Evansville, IN
I have not had much luck with tanning lotion in the past, but this past summer has been truly successful with this lotion. Absolutely in love!
Stephanie V.
I used to use this religiously every weekend in middle and high school when tanning. I used to get a very nice and natural tan without burning!
Sami M.
Friedens, PA
I love this tanning lotion! This is what I use when I lived in Colorado so I could tan without burning since the sun is so intense out there.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??