BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Hillsville, VA
This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn. I love this product and it delivers! I would recommend to everybody. Great price and value.
elaina s.
Vineland, NJ
One of my favorite summer essentials to bring to the beach pool or vacation! Not dissapointing at all, applies smoothly, not at all greasy! Cute packaging and very affordable! Can be found at walmart and any other drug stores.
Lauren H.
Harrah, OK
This product is very cheap and not streaky at all. Leaves a great glow afterwords . This is my go to product when I need a little color and protect to my skin .
Tinisha P.
One of my many beach bag essentials for a long day at the beach! It not only keeps me from getting sunburned but also helps me get a nice color tone to my skin.
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
This works great! It's not even summer year and I already have a decent tan. Definitely an inexpensive lotion for anyone looking to tan up nice for the summer.
Jenifer M.
Lincoln Park , MI
I like this it wont make u really dark on the first time it will give you the sun kissed glow the first couple of times its not greasy its good for the price
Brey-Anna C.
Adelanto, CA
This stuff right here is no joke the smell makes me sick and it didnt even change the color of my white legs. I was hoping it would. It also made me itchy.
Bianca S.
Liked the smell of the product, it spreads easy and doesn't leave a sticky oily after feel. I've used multiple brands and this one is by far my favorite!
Danielle G.
East Dayton
Great product I also use the sunscreen spf 30 for my kids. They love Coppertone and we gave used their product's for years now and many more to come.
Janie C.
Highlands
This  lotion i use it  all time.  It works and it's worth   you get extremely  beautiful bronze  tan with out oil
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??