BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Monica B.
It's the only brand i will use. Excellent product.
I love the results.
I also love that I doesn't make you feel greasy.
The smell is great too.
I highly recommend this product.
Nicole B.
Clovis, NM
Super good quality product! I got my tan on this summer without one sun burn thanks to this Coppertone Tanning Lotion! Over the summers, I have used many different brands and this is by far the best! Inexpensive!
Joanna I.
Love! Works great and got me tan quick! Definitely need to try! I used it while on vacation at the beach and during my stay in Costa Rica. Never got burned but came back home with a nice glow.
Sunny M.
I chose this tanning lotion because I have heard of coppertone being a great brand, but I did not see much of a difference between using this sunscreen and my other sunscreens in how dark my skin got. I think there is room for improvement so I would not buy again.
Christiana P.
Jericho, NY
This will definitely protect you from the sun while allowing you to tan. It is a great product for someone who likes to get tan but also wants to protect their skin!
Jaimie A.
Perris, CA
Love this product, always helps me get the best tans during the summer! If you are looking for a nice tan this summer at an affordable price, this product is definitely for you.
Rebecca S.
Benton, AR
I don't burn easily, so this is my go to sunscreen. Nothing smells more like summer. It goes on easily and isn't too greasy. It doesn't break me out and doesn't stain clothes.
Colin R.
This tanning lotion is really good. I have somewhat fair skin but after about a week of being in the sun I can handle not using a high spf. This stuff works great while still protecting your skin.
Cindy S.
Hastings, NE
Love this and buy it every summer. I burn very easily and I am very pasty white. But when using this I actually tan without burning! Love it. And it smells amazing!
Wendy P.
Valdosta, GA
I am currently using this for the summer. I have a pool so I always outside. I want some sun but don't want to worry about getting burned. Smells great also. Love this stuff!
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??