BY COPPERTONE

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opin...5 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Lotion SPF 15
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "I wouldn't recommend it for very fair skin." in 1 review
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
Laurie E.
Spring Branch, TX
This is my go to sunscreen. I have olive skin and tan easily. I rarely burn or stay out in the direct sun for hours at a time, so this product gives me just enough protection from burning, while still allowing me to get that sunny glow to my skin. I use the spray for a quick touch up and the lotion as my base. It is not overly greasy or oily, so just a few minutes after application, I can put on my clothes. I always have a couple of bottles of this on hand at all times.
Carina C.
This is always my go to tanning lotion! I have tried multiple brands, and I feel as if this is the most affordable and works just as great if not better than some of the "higher end" brand names. I feel myself always coming back to this item! knock on wood, but I never seem to burn while using this sun tan lotion and it always helps me get that bronzy look! It is a beach day essential!!
Kaylee J.
Laguna Hills, CA
When using this tanning lotion, I was in my backyard on a sunny day. I applied this tanning lotion in hopes of getting tan. I think I put too much on because my skin did not change after using this product. I suggest not using too much or else it's really protective and will not let your body burn or even tan. Overall, it's a good product that just needs to be used a certain way.
Diana H.
Stockton, CA
This was the very first tanning lotion I have ever used and it did the job! I applied it before tanning and it kept my skin very moist and protected it from the sun. I did not get any sunburns after tanning and my skin was a few shades darker! The only downside about this product is that it is very thick and if it is too humid outside, it will begin to melt off of your skin.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I always have some of the stuff in my bathroom when the summer comes around I usually like to put some on to get a little nice clothing tan going on layout by my pool and you know I'll try to bronze myself a little bit on five it's perfect it's not very greasy which is nice and it just makes my skin stuff which is always a plus and it doesn't make my skin dry
Payton G.
Works just as well as any other sun lotion, but I wouldn't say it makes you any more tan! I've been trying to compare sunblocks to this one to see if I notice a difference in my skin tone, but have found no evidence every time. Might be better off saving your money on a regular sun lotion, but give it a try if you want to see if your results are different!
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I do not know if it is actually works different than a regular sunblock or suncreen. I do tan easily under the sun, and the spf on this one is not too much. The packaging is nice because it helps you squeeze the product easier. I got this online and prize wise, it's expensive for what it is. I recommend trying a higher spf sunblock.
Loreina K.
Trinity, TX
Love the copper tone tanning lotion spf 15! it goes on lightly, smells great and has subtle cover. it doesn't make you orange. it gives me just enough of a tan on my pale white legs that I'm not ashamed to show them I really like that it has protection from the sun. this is the tanning lotion I wear to the pool!
Rebecca B.
This lotion does not leave my feeling greasy. It's just the right amount of sun protection to keep my skin from burning. The smell is pleasant and not overwhelming. The price isn't too bad either. I would purchase this again for tanning season. But be sure to reapply after being in the water. The spf is low.
Kryssi M.
Buckeye, AZ
Not the sunscreen for my fair skin. I understand that it is a tanning lotion, but I was hoping for a bit more protection to prevent a sunburn. It was disappointing and sort of harsh on my sensitive skin. I found this to also be a bit greasy and would not necessarily recommend it to people with my skin type.
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Great Outdoors Expert
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??