BY COPPERTONE #7 in Tanning Oil

Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Non-greasy, light formula. Moisturizing formula with aloe & vitamin E. Water resistant. see more...

• Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy?? 2 Answers
  • Never tried this one before, how well does it work? 2 Answers
  • I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Works pretty well. A great inexpensive tanner with little UV protection to get that beautiful bronze. Not recommended for sensitive skin." in 53 reviews
  • "I find that this is a good tanning lotion, and I do want to say that the reason the SPF is so low is because it isn't a sunscreen... but it is a tanning lotion. So, if you're not looking to darken your skin at all, or if you have really fair skin, I'd go for a sunscreen instead. However, this tanning lotion is really great for the price. " in 18 reviews
  • "I've put this on before I spent a nice long day outside in the summer and I got a nice glow/tan." in 1 review
  • "I am really pale but I can get enough of the sun so this is a great product that protects my skin while giving my skin great color. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff helps to give a great glow but at the same time make sure you dont burn " in 1 review
Marie C.
Daytona Beach, FL
When im trying to get that perfect tan i always use this product it has the right about of sunscreen protection that i need smells amazing. Non greasy doesn't make my skin feels oily water resistant up to 80 minutes!
Mariah N.
I don’t burn very easy but still like protecting my skin in the sun. I used this tanning lotion, purchased at Walmart, and it worked well! I like the scent of it and will buy again
Cindi M.
Clark, NJ
Forever until eternity this will be my absolute favorite sunscreen. The smell is synonymous with my childhood at the beach. I would wear it as perfume. It just makes me feel happy. There are others I enjoy (a coconut smell at times) but nothing will ever replace this for me, sort of like you favorite pair of perfect fitting jeans.
Olivia C.
Anderson, IN
A good lotion tanning product! Good for medium sun protection . It has a nice smell and soaks into the skin like a lotion rather than usual sunscreen without leaving a greasy layer on top of the skin.
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
I feel like this really helped me get some color and I didn't end up getting too much sun on me. Product was reasonable in price and stayed on for 2 dips in the water.
Jamie M.
Tallmadge, OH
I prefer sun tan lotions to sprays, and this one is nice because it's pretty light and non-greasy as long as you don't lay it on too thick. I'm pretty fair skinned and I was able to get a little bit of a tan going without getting burnt.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
This was the very first tanning lotion I have ever used and it did the job! I applied it before tanning and it kept my skin very moist and protected it from the sun. I did not get any sunburns after tanning and my skin was a few shades darker! The only downside about this product is that it is very thick and if it is too humid outside, it will begin to melt off of your skin.
Becca L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I bought this from Burlington Coat Factory for cheap. I usually use SPF 15 because it is less greasy than the higher SPFs. This one however, feels just as greasy as an SPF 50! It also smells like a standard sunscreen. Nothing special. I would use a different brand.
Dyan M.
Belton, MO
Coppertone... we always use Coppertone! We own a boat and spend many days and many more weekends at the lake. With a few kids with us at all times, sunscreen is a must. It sprays on nicely, I never have streaks and as long as applied more than once throughout the day, no one burns!
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product really works it's hard for me to get an even tan because I have bad skin but I got the product just to try it out and it amazingly worked it I applied It and I tanned and my skin was evenly tan, love it !
Chrystal N.
Springfield, MA
I've always wanted to try a tanner, how good does this one work?
Chloe E.
Toledo, OH
I have very fair skin and can never tan. Does anyone have an opinion about this product or should I spend the extra money on something with a higher price value?
Izamar L.
Dale, TX
Does this product stain or transfer?
meagan M.
Never tried this one before, how well does it work?
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Does this leave the skin feeling very greasy??