BY COPPERTONE

New! Broad Spectrum SPF 15. UVA/UVB Protection. Water Resistant. Non-Greasy Coppertone® Tanning Foaming Lotion is a creamy foam that spreads easily and has a luxurious, light feel with the one and only classic Coppertone scent.  This moisturizing lotion formula helps to smooth and soften skin. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. 866-288-3330. see more...

• Is this a self tanner or just a block that help you tan?8 Answers
Coppertone Tanning Foaming Lotion SPF 15
  • "This works well but you have to be sure that you smooth it over your body evenly or you will be in for a really weird tan!" in 1 review
Bethany S.
Charlottesvle, VA
helps! my mom uses this and i used it a few times. it definitely helps you get a deeper tan and protects your skin as well. i don't use it anymore but i know she still uses it and likes it a lot. i wish i still had it!
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
We have a shore house every summer and i don't head there without this! Our whole family loves this product and keeps a bronze with still using SPF and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross!
Tara M.
Buffalo, NY
I used this product while in Mexico to be protected from the sun but still bring home a warm glow from the beaches. The product was great and easy to use and not as messy as traditional sunscreen
Amanda B.
Manchester, KY
Goes on nicely but I have fair skin so just about any "tan in a can" is going to make me more on the orange side. Next time I will just put on a light layer if it. This one was better than others that I have used. Priced fairly. I would recommend it to friends. I'd buy it again for a quick tan.
Nicole D.
I have very pale skin && need a tan super quick && easy && these surely does the job. it works on any skin type fair,sensitive,harsh any skin type is compatible with the spf 15 foamaing lotion. I would reccomend to any one in need of a tan. it is a very gentle product not rough like other brands.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I love this bronzing foaming sunscreen! I got the perfect shade of golden. I did reapply, however kept me protected from the sun for long periods of time. Did not leave me feeling greasy or sticky either! I def recommend to anyone looking to bronze up without burning!
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
This is the only tanning lotion I will use. It makes me feel protected by the sun but still gives me the ability to tan! I love it. I buy it every year and have yet to burn with it on.. Which is a big improvement for my fair skin. I would recommend. #beachbagessential
Virgenmina M.
Yonkers, NY
I really enjoy using this product at 1st I wasn't a fan of the foaming action is has but since it is very creamy and goes on so smoothly you can't go wrong. This is also can be found in most sotres like Walgreens and CVS. Usually I find this for under 10 bucks.
Melissa R.
Thornton, CO
Coppertone tanning lotion smells great and gives a nice dark tan. Ive ben using it since I can remember. The bottle it well known and I would and have recommend this tanning lotion to friends and family. It doesnt need improvement I like it just the way it is.
Morgan  B.
Use this all summer long in addition to another sunscreen option. I get this at any drugstore like Walmart or Target. The smell is great and I think it gives me a great tan very fast. I have used the product for several years, and will most likely continue to buy it.
Elizabeth S.
Lansford, PA
Is this a self tanner or just a block that help you tan?