BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Samantha T.
Fairfield, OH
Seriously my favorite type of sunscreen spray. Not too expensive and soaks in almost instantly.
Ciana R.
Awesome coverage and give you a great tan without burning. Perfect for sensitive skin!

Damaris L.
Orlando
It works very good. I got tanned easier and I didn't get sun burn. I recommend highly
Summer G.
Hampstead, MD
This product is amazing! It went on smooth, smelled great and helped me with my tan! When I sprayed it onto my skin, it didn't leave a sticky, oily feeling. It dried fairly quick and didn't rub off onto my clothes or swim suit. The smell was not overbearing, it was a suddle scent!
Anna S.
Circle Pines, MN
I love this. It's perfect for someone who wants to tan and get a lot of sun even though you're using a type of sun protector.
Meredith D.
Spray is a must have - I can't stand the feeling of having to "rub in" all the gunky mess. Good value and works well. I use only when it's cloudy for a bit of coverage. Full sun days get the big guns.
Sabina B.
Love this bad boy, it dries so quick and it's not polo at all. It smells amazing and it had 15 spf in it as well so you have some sunscreen while tanning. I used this like crazy last year every time I was at the pool.
Elizabeth S.
Hilliard, OH
I truly don't think this product helped me tan that much at all. I payed in the sun for 2 hours and hardly a change.
Amanda C.
Love to use this on my vacations. Gives me a nice little glow when I need it. Dosent smell bad like other's and it's easy to apply
Kayla K.
Fort Smith, AR
I like SPF 15 because my skin is olive and it helps me get a really good tan. I like that it is tanning oil with a little SPF in it. It's perfect for me.
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?