BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite thing about this is that it is a dry spray so no greasy residue with the same results of an oil! It seriously dries in seconds and is like you barely have anything on. And it works! I notice a remarkable difference when I use this and when I don't. I say try this over the oil!!
Kaitlyn P.
kansas
This stuff is the bomb! I’m pale so it’s hard for me to get a summer tan without burning. This stuff keeps me from getting burned, but after a couple hours in the sun, I can see significant difference in the tanning of my legs/arms!
Destini W.
Los Angeles
I use this every time I’m out by the pool and it hasn’t let me down. I rarely get sunburns and when I use this product I always get a nice tan. Very easy to apply and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky.
Hannah G.
Marshfield
I love the spray and mist. It puts on a nice coverage that is easy to bland into the skin. It allows me to stay safe from the sun as well as tan. It gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin.
Stefanie T.
Manahawkin
It has a wide spray so it covers even the hard to reach spots. It doesn't smell bad either. Some oil sprays leave you slimey but this one soaks in and doesn't make you all slippery.
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
Left me feel dry without the stickiness that other tanning oils leave on your skin. Smells great too. Purchased at target. I was very happy with my results after using this product. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Michelle M.
Dallas, TX
Love this tanning dry oil because your body doesn't feel as if it is drenched in oil. Good for sensitive skin because it i very gentle. Exceeded my expectations. I have been able to find this at most stores mainly Target and CVS. Would recommend to others especially if you don't want to get oil all over your phone and other belongings!
Donnya F.
Springfield, MA
I live by this! Bought mine at Walmart, get it every year! Very inexpensive! The spray makes for easy and even application. Never once have I been disappointed. I wish there was a larger size! Always keep it in stock.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
When I go to the beach or the pool I always like to have sunscreen on but I also like to get a little tan. This Coppertone spray is perfect for both and left me with a nice tan without getting burned.
Alexis M.
Scent is amazing. Price wise it's affordable. Able to buy it in most stores (target, Walmart, grocery, cvs, etc.) Super easy application. Does not leave you oily. Does not leave oil spots or lines. Drys almost instantly on skin so sand doesn't stick to you!
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?