BY COPPERTONE

Coppertone tanning clear continuous spray broad spectrum spf 15 is hypoallergenic, lightweight andfast absorbing. Classic coppertone fragrance. Lightweight, non-greasy formulas. Moisturizing lotion and spray contain aloe and vitamin e. Water resistant (80 minutes). Photostable, broad spectrum uva/uvb protection. see more...

• Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?5 Answers
Robin S.
Edenton, NC
I have used Coppertone products all my life! Living in a coastal region, we go to the beach a lot! My parents used Coppertone sun block as a baby and I continued to use the tanning products into adulthood. I like this product because it doesn't leave you with a greasey or oily feeling!
Stephanie G.
Hurricane, WV
The spray can ensures I cover all areas I can't reach when using lotion out the bottle. I've even used it with the bottle upside down..no No problem! :-)
It's lightweight, quick drying, and is not sticky. It's my go to when I need spf protection but want to get a little tan as well.
Caroline M.
Marietta, GA
I absolutely love this tanning dry oil! I use it whenever I go to the beach or pool and my skin is never oily. I have sensitive skin, so I was hesitant to use this product at first, but I absolutely love it and it gives me an amazing tan!
Ninaa D.
New Hyde Park, NY
I LOVE THE SUN! And making sure my skin is being well treated while I'm laying in the hot summer sun this is the product I use its smells like nothing I've ever smelled before. I recommend this 10-10
Megan P.
Orlando, FL
This sunscreen is amazing. I hate the feeling of putting on sunscreen and having to rub it all in and getting all sticky. This is easy to just spray on everywhere. I have an olive skin tone already so spf15 is great to protect my skin from the sun yet still give me a good tan.
Tracy E.
Lorain, OH
Love the light and non-greasy feel of the dry oil sunscreen spray! It is easy to apply. The packaging is great and the nozzle doesn't clog like other brands that I have tried.
Erin W.
Love this Sunscreen! Great product that actually stays on while at the beach, going in the ocean, and running. I have complete confidence in this product when I spray it on and use it all summer!
Emily P.
Buffalo, NY
Love this dry oil tanning oil! Leaves you will oily free hands and it is not greasy! Packaging is nice, top twists so nothing will accidentally spray. I bought this product at Walmart! Going to the beach soon and this product is at the top of my list of vacation needs!
Kayla S.
Easton, PA
This is a very good product. Very lightweight you can't even feel that it's on and it stays on no matter what. It goes on very well and isn't sticky or oily like most other brands of tanning and spf oils that I have used. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily D.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product! I buy it at Target and it's amazing! I always leave my outdoor activities feeling like I've gotten a nice, safe tan. It's not sticky and it sprays on nicely and evenly. I take my time when I'm applying but I love it! Great product!
kelsey f.
Do you find this spray leaves you feeling oily?